• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s really too bad that this is the last RTR album ever, given that it was Qasem Soleimani’s stage name. RIP.

ergle. I think I've swung through 17 pendulum swings, the 5 stages of grief, the heroes journey, a miltonian jaunt through hell with this one (that's hyperbole, I've not really listened to it more tha

Posted Images

7 hours ago, StephenG said:

It’s very obviously not (afx lol). We both know this. 

How would you feel if my next couple releases I just tagged them as Melted_self? Wouldn’t that be a dick move especially when what I would release would just be a pale imitation? 

Thats what I’m hearing here. A pale imitation of steinvord etc using (in other releases) similar track names referring to Cornish culture/language etc and capitalizing off of faux mystery. 

I want to take up drinking again just from this lol.

I'd be honoured , but I am Steinvord 

• Thanks 1
On 12/28/2019 at 6:34 AM, Lada Laika said:

just like brainwaltzera, this is obviously mike paradinas

paradinas.jpg.3afa9de9759ccd09dcd867dc4b271e2a.jpg

what is mike doing on social media lately? some pretty funny shit being posted

mike are you ok?

• Burger 1
3 minutes ago, StephenG said:

This is out today ?‍♂️

listening now.  pretty sure it's squaresteinphexinas and i'm just glad it exists. 

7 minutes ago, ignatius said:

listening now.  pretty sure it's squaresteinphexinas and i'm just glad it exists. 

I haven’t listened to it in full yet but the first track is dope.

looking forward to hearing it all tonight. I take back my previous shade slinging sorry watmm 

regardless of who it is they’re talented for sure 

Edited by StephenG

Gonna wait until I get the LP, but listened to the first track. I hope they're all this good, it's about the Steinvordiest thing I've ever heard.

Listen to the opening of MFSIYFF and then listen to the opening of Last Rushup 10. Whoever it is is trying to imitate that vocal with the backwards silo reverb. Super silly if it’s just some person steeped in steinvord/tuss lore. I can see this record growing on me but it’s not really hitting on first listen. 

• Like 1

This is just so tiring to me. It was cute back in the days of Heorge Garrison but the persistence of BWE has really made it obnoxious now. This is cliche AF.

• Like 3

i feel like analogical force thought they hit the jackpot with this. but it’s super derivative and brings nothing new.

well produced and accomplished productions that leave me cold. not sure why this newcomer deserved a full length. 

7 minutes ago, species8472 said:

well produced and accomplished productions that leave me cold.

These are my thoughts too. I feel that way about 2/3 of what AF has been releasing recently. This reminds me of when that Daed record came out and people got really excited because the production was so good. It feels like someone spent a lot of time trying to make something that sounds "impressive" instead of actually expressing their creativity. I think this artist could make something i really enjoy. It's not bad (other than the Behringer clone of Vordhosbn) and i'm more annoyed with the marketing on the labels behalf than anything.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, omnii said:

These are my thoughts too. I feel that way about 2/3 of what AF has been releasing recently. This reminds me of when that Daed record came out and people got really excited because the production was so good. It feels like someone spent a lot of time trying to make something that sounds "impressive" instead of actually expressing their creativity. I think this artist could make something i really enjoy. It's not bad (other than the Behringer clone of Vordhosbn) and i'm more annoyed with the marketing on the labels behalf than anything.

Is Untitled21 the track you're referring to?