IGNORED

RTR - PlanetX [AF028LP]

gated

• Rubin Farr changed the title to RTR - TBA [AF028LP]
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/5/2019 at 4:08 AM, Rubin Farr said:

This is the RTR who sings over his tracks, European accent, correct?

Wtf is a European accent? 

1 hour ago, species8472 said:

not that impressed with the samples to be honest. i guess something is wrong with me. 

would have preferred a full length from one of their more established artists. 

It sounds like it doesn't hang together as an album all that well. Perhaps would have been better as an EP and then a more refined album to follow.

1 hour ago, species8472 said:

not that impressed with the samples to be honest. i guess something is wrong with me. 

Yup, another sad face here. Haven't really undertood the speciality of this whole thing (SC and so on) tbh. Very nice breaks though,  I'll give him/her that. But steinvord...strong no. Would love to know how many of us actually thinks this is new steinvord. Quite a bunch since it has been thrown around pretty much. Personally all the subtle RTR's hints to being such annoys the hell out of me since I see it mostly as an empty riding on a steinvord lore. Could be wrong, but the old sv tracks had a special touch which I can't find here. Maybe it will click later, maybe not. Or something is wrong with me too. I'll see myself out.

^Basically the essence of watmm. For every new secret afx moniker, there's at least one new reincarnation of steinvord.

But seriously guys, don't let me spoil the fun. I'm just one old cynic ass hat with a watmm account.

1 hour ago, Stickfigger said:

This is not Steinvord but it is alright 

Yeah, but between the RTR name and the clear remix/ripoff of Vorhosbn (see track previews), it seems like they are really trying to push the Steinvord vibe.  Are they just having a laugh at our expense?  Seems so. 

38 minutes ago, Extralife said:

Yeah, but between the RTR name and the clear remix/ripoff of Vorhosbn (see track previews), it seems like they are really trying to push the Steinvord vibe.  Are they just having a laugh at our expense?  Seems so. 

I’m def not a fan of marketing stuff this way. Disingenuous at best. 

Archived