VA - BOT1500, D'Arcangelo, Mause, Jessica Walrus, fxbip, Velum break - VA1 (MBC01)

17 hours ago, Extralife said:

Dig that Mause track.  Why the wait until Jan 20 though?

Thanks!

I imagine its just simply because vinyl takes so long to finish..that, and I think Suso wanted to give people time to pre purchase ahead of the release, it makes it a hell of a lot easier on the label if the majority of purchases are already sorted when it comes time to ship.

Thats just my speculation, dont quote me on that!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mause said:

Thanks!

I imagine its just simply because vinyl takes so long to finish..that, and I think Suso wanted to give people time to pre purchase ahead of the release, it makes it a hell of a lot easier on the label if the majority of purchases are already sorted when it comes time to ship.

Thats just my speculation, dont quote me on that!

I always find it a tricky decision, whether to do pre-orders, whether to release a little ahead of schedule, how far ahead, when to push everything onto SoundCloud etc etc. It's a bit of an experimentation each time.

22 minutes ago, gated said:

I always find it a tricky decision, whether to do pre-orders, whether to release a little ahead of schedule, how far ahead, when to push everything onto SoundCloud etc etc. It's a bit of an experimentation each time.

yeah its gotta be tricky to judge, I get the impression that more time is better but for some people that doesnt seem to work

• 1 month later...
Massage Brain Cult VA1 12" 

Written and produced by BOT1500, D'Arcangelo, Mause, Jessica Walrus, fxbip, Velum break 

√∆1soundclips >>>  soundcloud.com/massagebraincult/1a-1 

Bandcamp >>> https://massagebraincult.bandcamp.com/album/1

Digital Mastering by Julian Tardo from Church Road Studios  www.churchroad.net 

Vinyl Mastering and Cutting by Lawrie Immersion from Curve Pusher curvepusher.co.uk/engineer/lawrie-dunster/ 

Releases January 20, 2020

ASIDE.jpg

image3A24568_mirror42.jpg

• Like 4
On 12/5/2019 at 12:07 AM, StephenG said:

Pre-ordered, some of my favorite artists (and watmmers) on there, how could I resist?!

Indeed they are! trakz gonna sound great played from the vinyl, looking forward for them to arrive ?

Edited by massage brain cult
  • Rubin Farr changed the title to VA - BOT1500, D'Arcangelo, Mause, Jessica Walrus, fxbip, Velum break - VA1 (MBC01)
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 10:41 AM, mause said:

HYPE!

Velo's track is the winner here for me 

What do you think of this Mause guy's track? Sounds p solid tbh. ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, StephenG said:

What do you think of this Mause guy's track? Sounds p solid tbh. ?

sounds pretty lame to me ? wish they'd go back to breakcore tbh, where are the amens?? ? 

6 hours ago, fxbip said:

Synthesis fire

Lushness and glorious rhythms

Wax Spectacularrrrrrr

The Acid squelching,

Like a fish in the great pond,

Extremely Wet..

• Like 2