IGNORED

Cujo - Nine Bars Back (December 20)

sidewinder

Haven't listened to Cujo in years but I think I remember really liking it. Not into this being an exclusive club release though.

https://nomarkrecords.bandcamp.com/the-nomark-club

The first Cujo Release in 23 years, Nine Bars Back, is available exclusively for Nomark Club members. Out 20 Dec 2019.

"Cujo was my first ever project back in the mid 90's. I thought it would be a nice way to celebrate the launch of nomark club to go full circle with the first cujo release in 23 years. there will be two tracks available only through the club specifically for those hardcore fans who might be nostalgic for the jazz tones cujo was known for"

spacer.png

It's unclear to me if the whole release is exclusive (and the whole release is 2 tracks) or if this is a full release and only 2 tracks are exclusive....

Nevermind I re-read it and it makes sense. Wish it was a full release though, love Adventures in Foam.

12 minutes ago, StephenG said:

It's unclear to me if the whole release is exclusive (and the whole release is 2 tracks) or if this is a full release and only 2 tracks are exclusive....

Nevermind I re-read it and it makes sense. Wish it was a full release though, love Adventures in Foam.

Hmm now I'm unclear. So it's just 2 tracks and not a full album?

10 minutes ago, sidewinder said:

Hmm now I'm unclear. So it's just 2 tracks and not a full album?

It sounds like it's only going to be two tracks, just the way it's written - "to celebrate the launch of nomark club" "there will be two tracks available only through the club". IE sounds like it's just an exclusive couple tracks for club members. 

I hope I'm wrong though, I'd love a full release!

Clever title because Adventures in Foam was on Ninebar records... ha ha ha... GEEDDDIIITTT

Anyway I want to pay for the Nomark Club to support the guy. But damn... $60 for a yearly membership is gonna be hard to convince my mom with. It’s a shame too, I really want to hear this and Fine Strips of Violence. Maybe if I’m lucky someone will rip it so I don’t have to pay haha

(also I agree 5:57 of 2 tracks is a bit of a disappointment for a return of a jazzy sound lmao)

yeah im also stoked on "new" cujo (or is it archival??) but too poor to sign up for his subscription shindig..

In the meantime.. if others are in the same boat waiting.. make sure you've heard the extra tracks like the brazillionaire that made it on to the ninja tune reissue of adventures in foam.  all are great.  and the remix ep

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, President Squidward said:

My first intro to this album WAS the bonus tracks one, since I heard Bricolage then went back to this before starting the rest of Amon's discography. great shit. Brazillianaire honestly one of my top tracks from Amon ever.

Agreed. That’s def in my top tracks of his, that and Popsicle lol

Archived