IGNORED

Post-COVID plans?

ambermonk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ambermonk changed the title to Post-COVID plans?

Sit down in a restaurant and eat a cheeseburger, get smashed with my homeys, dance my ass off, and give the Lyft driver a big tip.

Maybe some drunken mischief in the park.

Nurse my hangover at a greasy spoon, then hang out at a book store with some great coffee.

28 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Don't try. Do it. Just do it. Just grab 'em by the pussy. They want it. They want your greasy fingers in their filthy snatches

Thanks for the tip dude

go to the pub and see my mates, which is quite boring in theory but in practice will probably be quite great 

listen to some new music by Boards of Canada 

before this kicked off had planned a trip to the pnw usa to climb mt rainier, hood, and go rock climbing..  i must be getting be weak af from not climbing right now but still want to do that

On 12/16/2019 at 12:01 AM, zkom said:

Work and travel around Europe and Asia for the first half of the year. After my project contract ends in June I have no idea. Life has been throwing interesting curveballs lately so just expecting the fucking unexpected I guess.

Other than that.. Read a ton of books as usual. Getting a bit bored with making music so maybe try some other creative thing for a change?

Yeah, lol at the life throwing interesting curveballs. A bit of change of plans. I managed to travel and work until early March. After that I've been mostly stuck in Helsinki working remotely from home.

Still hoping I can go back to traveling by August, but let's see.

Archived