IGNORED

Boxing Day broadcast

Extralife

3 minutes ago, goDel said:

The post that you were referring to - the one that appears to be deleted (i remember it because i directly responded to that post) - had two links to google docs where you could dl tracks. Those same links are in the description of the youtube.

That post didn't have a link to download the entire boxing day set, if i remember correctly. It was just about that set of live/unreleased tracks that's in the youtube.

Just download the youtube vid in the post above and extract the audio. quality should be good enough...!? (if you want the boxing day set)

Gotcha, thank you! I think I will do just that, use a youtube - mp3 converter for now. If the set becomes avail on the aphex store I'll grab it through there. ? 

• Thanks 1

Holy shit,.... Just got my Manchester an London vinyl in the mail. I never thought i would own both of these. Really goooood start of the newyear!

Hmm, some fox on discogs says this about HoustonTx :

500 pressed, 420 of which were sold at DFN merch table. This according to tweet from WARP representative. 

Anyone know what tweet he is refering too?

8 hours ago, DJ Latte said:

Hmm, some fox on discogs says this about HoustonTx :

500 pressed, 420 of which were sold at DFN merch table. This according to tweet from WARP representative. 

Anyone know what tweet he is refering too?

I can ask; I would be very surprised if anyone from WARP would have tweeted something like that (unless it was a DM).

6 hours ago, Joyrex said:

I can ask; I would be very surprised if anyone from WARP would have tweeted something like that (unless it was a DM).

Would appreciate that, thanx!

Im curious if their all the same number...

What i find very interesting about these Manchester an London 12”s, is the particular selection of tracks, and choice of medium.

I think it is xtremely well done and suitable the way he has been releasing tracks these years.

All the different ways hes been putting out music! I really believe it also a work of art. This “marketing” is really genius! (I know most of u guys think otherwise,??)

Look at the selection:

-Rozzbox and midiPipe2: released on the bleepstore

-Umil:As a bonus track for OrphanDJSelek (He is notorious for having insane good bonus tracks that would fit great on the release itself)

-SpiralStaircase:track made under a fake name for a dj competition

-4xAtlantis:A track introduced promoting Monologue

-PretendAnalog and Nightmail: from the legendary SoundcloudDump (btw if this track came out at the time it was made it would have been a worldfamous rave Anthem! Its really REALLY insane to think of all that 10/10 music being just on tapes in a closet for 20 years. I mean WTF?!?! There is absolutely nothing like it.)

-Soundlab20: It was released on this limited concert vinyl.

ALL TOGETHER ON THIS VINYL!!! witch was on itself an crazy cool way of releasing music., it is all very wel fit and done conceptually..

What a fucking artist..

Has everyone received their London and/or Manchester Eps ? those cunts at blerp shipped the package without tracking two weeks ago and now nobody knows where my order is. 

Fucking blerp for fuck's sake...

:catrage:

Edited by d-a-m-o
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

Has everyone received their London and/or Manchester Eps ? those cunts at blerp shipped the package without tracking two weeks ago and now nobody knows where my order is. 

Fucking blerp for fuck's sake...

:catrage:

Same thing here...

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, BoomTssPhace said:

photo-thumb-18185.jpgav-262.jpg

P.s. i got my london vinyl and shirts two days early here on the east coast. I'd be mad if i were d-a-m-o or psn lol

Ah u also got the shirts? Me too!

ive got a question, the print on my orange shirt seems very much smaller then i see on the pictures of the giftshop. My print on the L shirt is only 19cm.. Is it the same for u? It seems like their 2 different shirts?

• 3 years later...

just noticing the intro has an alternate version of 1st 44 that sounds cool. i think i recall rumor of more collapse bonus tracks for the warp store..

also, i was just searching around and noticed aphex has like 10 dates this year. that's cool. would be sick to get more of these soundboard-mix youtubes..

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 3