IGNORED

Boxing Day broadcast

Extralife

For a second there I thought this was a new album in the bleepstore. O well, still interested.

Hows the quality of the recordings? This b*tch takes a hell of a lot time to dl

Man. I had both records in my basket but my bank decided it was a fraudulent purchase because it was over seas. By the time I got it sorted, it was out of stock. The WAV of soundlab is fantastic tho.

• Sad 2

*aphex releases greatest concert video in history for free, including 20 minutes+ of unrealeed/live stuff stuff in soundboard quality*

*2 page thread mostly about clothing dispatches*

Edited by very honest
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, very honest said:

*aphex releases greatest concert video in history for free, including 20 minutes+ of unrealeed/live stuff stuff in soundboard quality*

*2 page thread mostly about clothing dispatches*

lol

also sad

3 hours ago, very honest said:

where is this avail to download? The gentleman whom posted a link to unreleased trax including the set, his post seems to have been deleted. 

@goDel thx, I'm probably just confused as usual. But the boxing day broadcast set is not part of that download. Just a few of the unreleased tracks are.

What am I missing? (other than a chromosome)

(I downloaded that set of tunes yesterday, set wasn't in there. I thought the same bloke had a separate link to the boxing day broadcast).

Edited by StephenG

1 hour ago, StephenG said:

@goDel thx, I'm probably just confused as usual. But the boxing day broadcast set is not part of that download. Just a few of the unreleased tracks are.

What am I missing? (other than a chromosome)

(I downloaded that set of tunes yesterday, set wasn't in there. I thought the same bloke had a separate link to the boxing day broadcast).

The post that you were referring to - the one that appears to be deleted (i remember it because i directly responded to that post) - had two links to google docs where you could dl tracks. Those same links are in the description of the youtube.

That post didn't have a link to download the entire boxing day set, if i remember correctly. It was just about that set of live/unreleased tracks that's in the youtube.

Just download the youtube vid in the post above and extract the audio. quality should be good enough...!? (if you want the boxing day set)

Edited by goDel
  • Like 1