IGNORED

HAPPY NEW YEAR

BCM

it makes me sad how good the 2010s was for me, then it became a roller coaster in 2015, then 2017 hit me hard with depression and severe health issues, and now I miss 2010-2016 lmao

Here's to getting my shit together this decade man. Also a cartooning career would be nice

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Intrigued.

Yeah. I’ve always been into animation and been drawing on and off since I was 8. What sucks is my art is still at crappy levels. I’ve been trying to learn some patience but it’s been tough to focus with ocd getting in the way. Need to get a kick into it again since as a kid I’ve always had fun Squidward crossover phases. XP

In the new year I want to restructure the way my memory works so that positive memories get more prominent than depressing ones. I advice others to do that, too. Surely, negative memories are important for survival but I think in modern times we don't need that as much as in the times when these traits developed.

• Thanks 1

I’ve signed up for a four week meditation course in January. It’s just the basics of learning the skills to meditate. Just the foundation level. 
Ive always been keen to learn about it, but most meditation seems to come hand in hand with religious mumbo jumbo. Which I’m not so keen on, it’s just not my scene. So hopefully this course will set me on a simple path to simple Zen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, President Squidward said:

Yeah. I’ve always been into animation and been drawing on and off since I was 8. What sucks is my art is still at crappy levels. I’ve been trying to learn some patience but it’s been tough to focus with ocd getting in the way. Need to get a kick into it again since as a kid I’ve always had fun Squidward crossover phases. XP

Sorry to hear that. Though looking at the work of artists like Jim Woodring and Robert Crumb you’d expect a dose of OCD to actually be somewhat helpful ?

Hope you can make it work out for you, Good luck!

1 minute ago, thumbass said:

i survived the absolute warzone that is the netherlands on new years eve 

The mist wasn't helping either, couldn't see jack shit, people throwing cobra's out of nowhere. 

31 minutes ago, plugexpert said:

The mist wasn't helping either, couldn't see jack shit, people throwing cobra's out of nowhere. 

the mist was insane, at our place we really couldnt see more than a meter ahead of us. A car drove into the water in our street because they missed the turn bc of the mist