IGNORED

Will Warp repress the rest of the discography ?

d-a-m-o

It's been 3 years since the re release of Incunabula / Amber / Tri repetae, will we ever get the rest of the discography ?

It's hard to understand the logic with warp, wouldn't it be an instant cash grab ? (same thing with some Aphex LPs and EPs)

Maybe vinyl is a thing of the past ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

It's been 3 years since the re release of Incunabula / Amber / Tri repetae, will we ever get the rest of the discography ?

It's hard to understand the logic with warp, wouldn't it be an instant cash grab ? (same thing with some Aphex LPs and EPs)

Maybe vinyl is a thing of the past ?

Eventually.

warp are really missing a trick with this seemingly reluctance to repress much of their catalogue. with a back catalogue as extensive and influential as theirs surely it should be a no brainer??

3 hours ago, mause said:

warp are really missing a trick with this seemingly reluctance to repress much of their catalogue. with a back catalogue as extensive and influential as theirs surely it should be a no brainer??

this is beyond understanding...

10 hours ago, mause said:

yeah, like the indie stuff!

/s

15 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

warp's pressing plant these days suck. all the presses sound like garbage

These days? Ever tried mixing the Mercedes Bentley vs. Versace Armani 12"? Spoiler alert...it's not easy.

• 1 year later...

i want cichlisuite reclaimed repressed on vinyl so i can play yeesland at the proper speed w/o resorting to traktor. i have them all on vinyl but some are worn out. and my yessland has a scratch in it that causes a skip. 

On 1/4/2020 at 12:48 PM, mause said:

Seriously. Add Drukqs too. Blerp pls.

Edited by jules
  • Like 3

I've got them all as well, albums on both vinyl and CD, EPs on vinyl and the EPs 1991-2002 box. I haven't even opened the shrinkwrap on Quaristice (vinyl) and NTS Sessions (vinyl and CD). I really should get the Hafler Trio collabs at some point, too. I inadvertently purchased duplicates of Keynell and EP 7.1 when they came out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dcom said:

I've got them all as well, albums on both vinyl and CD, EPs on vinyl and the EPs 1991-2002 box. I haven't even opened the shrinkwrap on Quaristice (vinyl) and NTS Sessions (vinyl and CD). I really should get the Hafler Trio collabs at some point, too. I inadvertently purchased duplicates of Keynell and EP 7.1 when they came out.

Of course all the Gescoms and Lego Feet as well.