IGNORED

Döner Kebab

dingformung

1 hour ago, zkom said:

It's Iskender kebap. They just served it so that the pita bread pieces are under the meat. It's the best döner style, imnsfho.

Here's Iskender kebap I had while visiting Istanbul.

IMG_20181109_144005.jpg

For some reason that looks nowhere near as gross as the original photograph.

For a chap who likes to fill one's belly with beer and meat, I surprisingly avoid the doner kebab. Even as a dribbling wreck I am dubious and wary.

Also the places near me that sell them? your chances of getting your skull bashed in by some drunken cunts rises astronomically. So I just keep clear.

My waistline and cranium agrees ?

Edited by beer badger
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, beer badger said:

For a chap who likes to fill one's belly with beer and meat, I surprisingly avoid the doner kebab. Even as a dribbling wreck I am dubious and wary.

Also the places near me that sell them? your chances of getting your skull bashed in by some drunken cunts rises astronomically. So I just keep clear.

My waistline and cranium agrees ?

cant say i agree lol

thumbass in a drunken state gets quite attracted to the doner kebab

Edited by thumbass
  • Like 2

My waistline and cranium agrees 

last time I was in a standard kebab house after a night on the beer, I got started on by an angry Irish traveller. I managed to avoid fighting by apologising a lot and staying calm (outwardly)....still not sure how i avoided a beating though to be honest.

3 hours ago, StephenG said:

Lol best doner I had was in Vietnam of all places. $1.50 off a street cart in Hanoi. 

I had a really good döner meal in southern Azerbaijan for about 0.80e including a small Coke.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:57 PM, danshoebridge said:

Off to Berlin for a weekend (staying by Kreuzberg), should be enough time for one doner I reckon. Can anyone recommend a superior Turkish doner establishment?

You should really try Mustafas Gemüse kebap. 

A vegetarian flat mate once advised replacing the meat with chips n all trimmings, yes, a chip kebab/butty behemoth

Said veggie also subsisted on Linda McCartney products range & his Sunday roast was pot-noodle + chips, fkn dick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

A vegetarian flat mate once advised replacing the meat with chips n all trimmings, yes, a chip kebab/butty behemoth

Said veggie also subsisted on Linda McCartney products range & his Sunday roast was pot-noodle + chips, fkn dick

Reminds me of the time I had a vegetarian try to sell me on the whole thing while smoking cigarettes. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 1:06 PM, thumbass said:

thumbass in a drunken state gets quite attracted to the doner kebab

After a certain incident this morning I am not sure I stand by this anymore

doners are the way forward, always try an grab one when im out on the drink, its like ambrosia when yer drunk..

used to be a ketchup guy but these days its mayo and thousand island on there ?

Cycled past Zorbas van the other night (he's on the A4 between Slough and Maidenhead). Big pack of cunts all hanging about looking for a bit of casual violence. Bash your fucking skull in? No problem mate. There's one somewhere in Windsor as well, that was a fine place (squaddies out on the piss) to book yourself a few hours into A&E. 

I'm no prancing poof either, and don't look like one. Just not down with the kebab van vibe to be honest.

Also I seen a cold doner kebab the next morning and the meat was covered in congealed sticky globs of sick looking white fat. Keep that heinous stuff away from me, thank you very much.

Edited by beer badger

I once witnessed a dirty white transit van pull outside of a kebab shop. Couple of right fucking foul bastard guttersnipes got out, opened the backdoors and just picked up one of those tubes of meat and took it round the back.

No it wasn't wrapped in cling film.

Edited by beer badger

13 minutes ago, beer badger said:

I once witnessed a dirty white transit van pull outside of a kebab shop. Couple of right fucking foul bastard guttersnipes got out, opened the backdoors and just picked up one of those tubes of meat and took it round the back.

No it wasn't wrapped in cling film.

I'd still eat it man, I'm a dog.

"Guttersnipe" added to the vocab.