IGNORED

Döner Kebab

dingformung

1 hour ago, beer badger said:

I once witnessed a dirty white transit van pull outside of a kebab shop. Couple of right fucking foul bastard guttersnipes got out, opened the backdoors and just picked up one of those tubes of meat and took it round the back.

No it wasn't wrapped in cling film.

So what ... it gets grilled, doesn’t it?

17 hours ago, BCM said:

if you call perfunctorily turning a foot thick piece of questionable offal around in front of a 3 bar fire grilling, then yes, it's grilled.

You only eat the charred outsides, so, yes.

Also: go Angela

Look everyone wants a healthy, juicy, Pembrokeshire lamb, grilled to perfection, with a freshly baked pitta bread, a beautiful bouquet of organically grown salad. Hmmm yes please.

But your getting something else. Something sinister. Delivered by filthy evil henchmen in rancid transit vans. 

Go on, munch it down and get it down your neck!!!

Edited by beer badger

2 hours ago, beer badger said:

Look everyone wants a healthy, juicy, Pembrokeshire lamb, grilled to perfection, with a freshly baked pitta bread, a beautiful bouquet of organically grown salad. Hmmm yes please.

No we don’t. All British meat has BSE in it. Everyone knows that.

Hafod Organic, Teifi Cumin, Thelma’s, Perl Las, Pembrokeshire, Brefu Bach, Y-Fenni & of course Caerphilly. They all have stacks of purchase options, Rarebit as well, loads more here

https://www.cookipedia.co.uk/recipes_wiki/Category:Welsh_cheeses

Edited by cwmbrancity
Brexit

8 minutes ago, BCM said:
3 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:
Snowdonia... that’s that good cheese brand innit?

yeah man, get some snowdonia red storm. shit hot.

I’ve got a wheel of their green thunder in the fridge atm. Is p yummy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
47 minutes ago, dingformung said:

ketchup in a döner? wtf is wrong with you?

thats just the kind of crazy fucking guy i am. unhinged, a renegade. rules? what are those? yeah i like red juice in me pitta, far better than white juice

• Haha 3

I asked my kebab man to put all sauces they had in it. It was garlic sauce, yoghurt sauce, a bit of hot chilli sauce and some other unidentified sweetish sauce (I think they call it "herb sauce"). I don't think they even have ketchup. I'd certainly not dare to ask them for it

Seriously, putting ketchup in your kebab is like going to a Chinese restaurant, ordering Chinese fried noodles and then ask them to put ketchup on it. It's not cool, don't ever do that

Edited by dingformung
  • Thanks 1