IGNORED

Welcome to WATMM

auxien

There is a lot of clandestine members on here which is rather intriguing. And almost everyone who has posted on this thread has a 200,000 posts. Flol.

So what is this all about? Seems as though they just can't be tempted from their sepulchral silence.  

Wise move Unknown WatmMofo. Hah ha! They just sit there pour a nice drink, eat a few cashew nuts, and think 'just shut the fuck up and give us the information you IDM Dork Wanker' 

I'm getting closer to this state of mind. In fact very soon, I envision a transformation from IDM Dork Wanker to Clandestine Hermit of Sepulchral Silence.

All I have to do is catch a 9lb freshwater eel and stick it up my arsehole.

(that's after 2 pints, I'll be back later after 8 pints to give you an update ?)

Where are all these new members, I had a but look haven't seen any, are they disposable too? Or perhaps spooked by a misjudged thread. Some new blood definitely needed so the old dinosaurs can be put out to pasture...they've had their day and then some. Utter dirge.

He's the one true hope. I don't think he realises the responsibility on his shoulders now. Hopefully his moment  in the sun can inspire other noobs, and the forum can cleanse itself of the dinosaurs and the trash and the filth and the human garbage

12 minutes ago, Schlitze said:

He's the one true hope. I don't think he realises the responsibility on his shoulders now. Hopefully his moment  in the sun can inspire other noobs, and the forum can cleanse itself of the dinosaurs and the trash and the filth and the human garbage

Whoa whoa whoa.  MOMENT in the sun?  I’m here for all the sun.

Archived