IGNORED

Seeking Awesome Republican Goddess

jhonny

37 minutes ago, StephenG said:

I made it through his questions, at the end he wants an upload of various pictures etc lol.

Wondering if I should put in some trolling time...

9 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I'm onto his introductory video on "resonance".

Was not expecting the new age twist.  Felt for sure Jesus would prevail with this one.

Very much looking forward to our first meeting.

seems like u two are gonna have to compete!

Like most things in life, there is a constant pull between taboo, acceptance, ocean and shore, night and day. Republican woman will always give better blowjobs than a screeching feminist. Our preconceived notions of what's hip, what's cool, what's switched on is informed by our immediate surroundings and what they sometimes lack. What is beyond the sheltering sky? Oblivion. 

My two greatest living heroes are my spiritual Guru and Donald Trump. In very different ways, each has hugely contributed to my personal development including my understanding of the world, the problems I have faced and my life mission. My gratitude to each of them is inexpressible. Incredibly, on top of the benefits I have personally received from Mr. Trump (which I will explain when we meet), he is now President of the Unites States!! No-one of such immense greatness and deep devotion to God has occupied the White House since Abraham Lincoln! Indeed, the Democrats have not been this angry since Lincoln freed their slaves! I pray for Trump's safety and success several times daily as he sets America free.

I am intensely sexual. My sexual journey in this lifetime has taken me into the core of my Being as a man... into the God Presence within me. This has been a profound, deeply spiritual journey—at times extremely painful, at others ecstatic. If we connect, I will be happy to tell you that story. Here, I will merely state the result. My sexual practice has evolved into a sacred, spiritual practice—the highest form of meditation and worship.

I'm in

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Did this guy ever find his Awesome Republican Goddess?

Yes... I guess this as a good a time to announce it than any other...

he found me. We found each other.

Lol @ his test. There are probably like a few 100 people who fit his whole criteria and 0 who would probably ever date him assuming they somehow came across him.

3 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

old teeth need young meat

I thought it read 1955 instead of 1995 and was gonna give him credit for at least sticking to his age range.

He should have known this is a futile quest as Ayn Rand is already dead. Silly elephant.

19 hours ago, Braintree said:

This guy should never again be able to operate a computer or a camera.

contact.836-2.jpg

Also, who in the fuck has a midlife crisis where they think it's a good idea to dress like Matt Drudge?! Even as a republican!

Archived