IGNORED

Lusine Icl - Condensed (2003)

thumbass

This album is IDM perfection. Lusine's best work to date.... It's so coherent yet it's a compilation album. I'd like to recommend this record to everyone as it's a personal favorite of mine (not that that's worth anything but i dont care lol)

• 4 months later...

Best album to date? That's 17 years ago. Depressing

I like his earlier work the most. A pseudo steady state and the one before. The self-titled one. He's got an interesting sound and a couple good tracks here and there. To me it's hit or miss though. Not all tracks are able to keep my interest and just seem to noodle along. Always well produced, but not always a strong hook, if you will. Or in other words, I like his tracks best when he combines his production with strong hooks. That makes me a simplistic sucker, I guess. ?

1 hour ago, goDel said:

Best album to date? That's 17 years ago. Depressing

I like his earlier work the most. A pseudo steady state and the one before. The self-titled one. He's got an interesting sound and a couple good tracks here and there. To me it's hit or miss though. Not all tracks are able to keep my interest and just seem to noodle along. Always well produced, but not always a strong hook, if you will. Or in other words, I like his tracks best when he combines his production with strong hooks. That makes me a simplistic sucker, I guess. ?

He's released great albums since, but none of them with as special of an atmosphere as this one

Archived