IGNORED

Selling my records, tapes, turntable, etc

oscillik

Hey all,

So I've not really played my records for a while now, and I'm currently in a position where I would like to move. I have too much stuff though, and I would rather not have to lug it all around (and that's even if I'd have enough space to put it all into a place).

Ergo, I'm gonna say it was nice to have this stuff, but it's time to move on!

I would prefer to sell to people inside the UK, for obvious postage cost reasons, but I'm not against selling outside of the UK. Literally anything on my Discogs is for sale My Discogs Collection (Analord complete set, Drukqs limited vinyl, Aquarius 7", The Tuss, Scald Rougish tape boxset, etc)

I'm also selling my Technics 1210M5G turntable, and my MOTU Ultralite Mk4 audio interface (although those will definitely be UK only because of how massive and heavy they are).

I'm not looking to take the piss with prices, as I want to be realistic and actually sell this stuff, so if you are seriously interested in something I have and would like to discuss, please PM me or something.

You really sure, you want to get rid of this: https://www.discogs.com/Boards-Of-Canada-Tomorrows-Harvest/release/4548231 :wtf:

Seriously though, you got some bad ass stuff there. Always loved the pics of your collection. Especially envied your WARPLP92X...and I don't even do vinyl. Hopefully you'll get what you need from the lot.

Wow what a collection! Random to see Melvins in there hahah, I'm in the same boat, got my Stoner Witch pink wax I'll prob never part with. Surprised you're letting MBV Loveless go. Also had no idea MBM 2.2 was fetching close to $100.

2 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Wow what a collection! Random to see Melvins in there hahah, I'm in the same boat, got my Stoner Witch pink wax I'll prob never part with. Surprised you're letting MBV Loveless go. Also had no idea MBM 2.2 was fetching close to $100.

Yeah, I love that album it's fucking awesome. Got hooked on it because of MTV2 in my teens, Hooch music video. MBM Kasm 2.2 is deffo not actually gonna sell for £70, whoever has listed that is high on something lol.

That repress of Loveless is super nice, and seemingly rare as fuck now since MBV site has been down for the best part of a year

Firstly don't do it.

Secondly. If I did have the money in the next few months (highly unlikely tho) how much for entire analord series without binder? 

Lastly don't do it. Or not all of it. Just the shit you haven't ever loved. I sold some records I loved. Early rephlex, Drexciya etc and have always regretted it.

edit: Final comment. If you can get more for the whole series with the binder and you really gotta sell please do that. It'll help if you ever decide you want them back.

1 minute ago, donquixote said:

Firstly don't do it.

Secondly. If I did have the money in the next few months (highly unlikely tho) how much for entire analord series without binder? 

Lastly don't do it. Or not all of it. Just the shit you haven't ever loved. I sold some records I loved. Early rephlex, Drexciya etc and have always regretted it.

Mind is made up, it's happening lad!
As for Analord, if I sold the whole lot minus the binder, I'd be stuck with a binder I can't sell. The stuff I have that I don't love, that's generally stuff that doesn't really sell! I gotta be ruthless

2 minutes ago, oscillik said:

Mind is made up, it's happening lad!
As for Analord, if I sold the whole lot minus the binder, I'd be stuck with a binder I can't sell. The stuff I have that I don't love, that's generally stuff that doesn't really sell! I gotta be ruthless

Cool. I respect that. If you can't shift it like that tho (as it'll be mad expensive) please consider me. Fuck buying binders for that cash. Synths are better than binders.

2 hours ago, oscillik said:

I'm not looking to take the piss with prices, as I want to be realistic and actually sell this stuff, so if you are seriously interested in something I have and would like to discuss, please PM me or something.

I currently have someone in the UK who is seriously offering to take the whole lot off me all at once, so I should know more about whether that's a legit offer over the next few days.

I'll keep you all posted. Due to the trouble this is all going to be to sell off individually, I can't not consider this if he makes a reasonable offer for the entire lot.

Archived