IGNORED

Selling my records, tapes, turntable, etc

oscillik

No-where near what it was actually worth, but that's the trade off you take when you need money sooner rather than in (potentially) 3 years time.

Edit: That sounds like I'm complaining, and I'm really not. It's just me understanding the reality — to get the current values of the records would be dependent on a few variables like people actually wanting to buy them at their asked-for prices. That doesn't happen every day, so… yeah, realities of the situation!

Yeah dealing with each individual sale plus people who flake out or say they didn't get their item etc, it's worth it to just get rid of it all at once with a single transaction. I did a big purge a few years ago on Ebay and while I felt like I got fair prices for things it was a lot of hassle.

7 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Yeah dealing with each individual sale plus people who flake out or say they didn't get their item etc, it's worth it to just get rid of it all at once with a single transaction. I did a big purge a few years ago on Ebay and while I felt like I got fair prices for things it was a lot of hassle.

Yeah I did the same and it was a ton of effort and hassle as you say.  It’s a definite trade off.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Echolalia said:

Did you sell your turntable Oscilik?

I sold my Technics 1210 M5G, but I still have a Mk II that I could do with selling

• 1 month later...

Archived