IGNORED

EDMX - World Phaser (2LP)

Rubin Farr

I'm def intrigued - always love his releases. If I have to be honest though I prefer his output ala Wave Funk, synthy rephlexy stuff. This sounds like it might be a bit minimal, analogous to Vibert's Valvable maybe? I might pass. =(

That said, I have maybe 15% of his (ridiculously vast) output, any chance one of you fine persons might recommend some of material for me? Pretty please?

Image result for pretty please cat

32 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

There's 2 distinct periods of DMX Krew: 1995-2005, (electro synth pop 8-bit) and 2005-present (most everything else).

Interesting, thx ruby :). I’ve got to dig in deep to his discog. Looking forward to the next couple weeks ?

59 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:
1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

There's 2 distinct periods of DMX Krew: 1995-2005, (electro synth pop 8-bit) and 2005-present (most everything else).

Interesting, thx ruby :). I’ve got to dig in deep to his discog. Looking forward to the

I'll be joining you.. I have only really listened to Nu Romantix and We Are DMX, both albums I rlly rlly love

Looking forward to this one too ?

Archived