IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

27 minutes ago, bendish said:

image.png.b8258b5c6280fbf4bb4ceb659bfc0a5c.png

This is how I pretty much expect to shit go down when things start to get opened up again. Probably also going to be a rush in Europe which country can open up for foreign tourists first and the places and airplanes are going to be packed. It's gonna be one hell of a summer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goDel said:

So the summary why we might not have to wait for a vaccine is....

seriously people, this doesn't need to be difficult. remember einstein? 

• “If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”

edit: not interested in following a course when i'm only interested in the summary.

Okay, let me try. There are chemical processes in the body that process O2 and the foods we're eating. There are certain conditions and genetic predispositions that can lead to a off balance in that system, so that when it's attack by covid (via ACE2 receptors, which are part of that system) collapses faster and much harder. The collapse leads to a wide range of symptoms but it seems that the most severe is actually a thrombosis in the arteries that connect heart and lungs, that causes a heavy under-saturation of o2 in the blood and blood clots moving through the body damaging organs.

He now thinks that NAC - N-Acethyl-L-Cystein could help to re-balance that system and also act against the thrombosis because it also has proven to work as a blood thinner in clinical tests. He then goes through a lot of papers to support his theory.

More about the thrombosis findings is talked about in this video...

Spoiler

Edited by Psychotronic

41 minutes ago, zkom said:

This is how I pretty much expect to shit go down when things start to get opened up again. Probably also going to be a rush in Europe which country can open up for foreign tourists first and the places and airplanes are going to be packed. It's gonna be one hell of a summer.

It is obviously very stupid

There are going to be multiple waves of death

1 hour ago, Psychotronic said:

Okay, let me try. There are chemical processes in the body that process O2 and the foods we're eating. There are certain conditions and genetic predispositions that can lead to a off balance in that system, so that when it's attack by covid (via ACE2 receptors, which are part of that system) collapses faster and much harder. The collapse leads to a wide range of symptoms but it seems that the most severe is actually a thrombosis in the arteries that connect heart and lungs, that causes a heavy under-saturation of o2 in the blood and blood clots moving through the body damaging organs.

He now thinks that NAC - N-Acethyl-L-Cystein could help to re-balance that system and also act against the thrombosis because it also has proven to work as a blood thinner in clinical tests. He then goes through a lot of papers to support his theory.

More about the thrombosis findings is talked about in this video...

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks. Seen the autopsy thing. Is an interesting view.

So the gist is that the guy from that other vid thinks he found a way to cure covid-19. He's describing a process to cure the disease, right? 

Not sure I'd consider that a reason for vaccines not being needed. Or rather, I'm sure that's not the right conclusion to draw from that vid. 

8 minutes ago, goDel said:

Thanks. Seen the autopsy thing. Is an interesting view.

So the gist is that the guy from that other vid thinks he found a way to cure covid-19. He's describing a process to cure the disease, right? 

Not sure I'd consider that a reason for vaccines not being needed. Or rather, I'm sure that's not the right conclusion to draw from that vid. 

Not a cure, but maybe a way to take the severity out of the disease.

I'm not sure either, but a little spark of hope is nice in these times.

6 hours ago, Psychotronic said:

Could be that we don't need a vaccine.

I have personal reason to believe that he's on the right track. That was the last thing i tried before covid loosened its grip on me. (Just an opinion.)

been taking NAC past few years to boost glutathione cause eh i drink too much basically. check out the NCBI NAC anti-viral paper

2 minutes ago, IDEM said:

Yeah, it's supposed to work wonders against hangovers too.

yeah, it doesnt hurt. instead of cutting down drinking i am motivated to find 'hacks' so i can keep boozin til my hearts content, and my livers disapproving but has to let me go, this time, while looking over its glasses at me

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

fug

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-inflammatory-syndrome-children-cuomo-today-us-states-covid-19-a9512851.html

Coronavirus: 15 US states investigating cases of children suffering from rare inflammatory syndrome, Cuomo says

At least five European countries are also investigating the syndrome, Governor Andrew Cuomo say

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

BOC Has the Right to Not Release Music

they know.. they know! they are aware of their rights. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Taupe Beats said:

Silver lining:  This will likely kill off most corporate-sponsored music festivals.

One would be so lucky that this would kill off the superstar DJ culture but most likely won't. The big festivals will be on hiatus this summer and probably back next year or at latest 2022.

I'm not sure how I would feel if the local underground forest party scene gets revitalized this summer due to the pandemic, lol.

• Like 1