IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

Yeah. Was pleasently surprised by that general ( i believe) that was on rachel maddows show. Yesterday, i believe. Trump even tweeted a clip of that with a thank you to rachel. He can be nice. Under specific circumstances.

But it's good to have some visible leadership and process to adress the current issues. And the us military is that thing which could bring some national coordination. That was missing a bit, if you just follow whats coming out of the white house snake pit.

If Trumps poll numbers keep rising, he should thank the army. And everybody else showing leadership. 

9 minutes ago, goDel said:

Yeah. Was pleasently surprised by that general ( i believe) that was on rachel maddows show. Yesterday, i believe. Trump even tweeted a clip of that with a thank you to rachel. He can be nice. Under specific circumstances.

But it's good to have some visible leadership and process to adress the current issues. And the us military is that thing which could bring some national coordination. That was missing a bit, if you just follow whats coming out of the white house snake pit.

If Trumps poll numbers keep rising, he should thank the army. And everybody else showing leadership. 

There is no leadership. Trump is a third world dictator, right up to his home being plated with gold and making his underlings (governors) compete for his affection. US is going to balkanize at this rate. I wouldn't be surprised if there is violent rioting in major streets by next month.

Case in point with what's happening in China right now: 

3 minutes ago, Entorwellian said:

There is no leadership. Trump is a third world dictator, right up to his home being plated with gold and making his underlings (governors) compete for his affection. US is going to balkanize at this rate. I wouldn't be surprised if there is violent rioting in major streets by next month.

Case in point with what's happening in China right now: 

What is the story with the clip?

"Huangmei (within Hubei) citizens want to go back to work in Jiujiang city after the some restrictions are lifted. Jiujiang residents disagree with their fists. Things escalate. Both local police forces join in on their side of the riot. The Huangmei police and citizens want to open the bridge since the national CCCP says they can safely do so. The Jiujiang police and citizens absolutely refuse."

2020, the year that communist America finally happens

Essential workers are making less money than the government is giving to the unemployed.  Sounds good to me.

Edited by drillkicker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All The Hilariously Aggressive Coronavirus Propaganda Banners Found In China

https://supchina.com/2020/02/11/all-the-hilariously-aggressive-coronavirus-banners-found-in-china/?fbclid=IwAR3hAhTqOslSbPC2T-7krGvSeYg5Z29D6WSA9hf1-r5DEENXtVcbwdP5qBk

Those who don’t report their fever
Are class enemies hiding among the people

A surgical mask or a breathing tube,
It’s your call

Visiting friends and relatives is a mutual slaughter,
Partying is looking for death

A bite of wild animals today,
See you in hell tomorrow

Everyone you encounter on the streets now is a wild ghost seeking to take your life

Stay in and don’t wander around,
You have AC, television, and wifi as your friends

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ignatius said:

Sounds like America, UK and Australia desperately need that stuff all over their cities.

Also:

• Burger 1

19 minutes ago, Entorwellian said:

Sounds like America, UK and Australia desperately need that stuff all over their cities.

Also:

trump reopening parts of the country just as Covid spreads to middle america is a great idea. wtf. fucking idiot. hopefully dr. fauci weighs in and prevails. wtf trump is gonna spin this shit into overdrive.