Thanks Jules!

high mungus mask 2.jpg

No prob and well done 

edit: page break lol

good way to start a new one

Edited by jules
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, randomsummer said:

I heard somewhere (can't remember where) that a lot of airlines are just flying ghost flights because they have to keep a certain schedule of arrivals / departures at airports to avoid fees due to contract obligations or something like that.  It's crazy that their contracts make it so that it becomes cheaper to fly empty airplanes around than just leave them on the ground and pay the fees.

Edit:  Also heard somewhere that they're re-purposing some of these would-be commercial flights to cargo.

Yeah airlines have to use their takeoff and landing slots or they lose them. Looks like FAA has finally decided to waive that through May 31:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/faa-waives-rules-that-led-airlines-to-fly-empty-planes

• Like 2

Cummings in iso

Part of me thinks have some you bald cunt, spent 3 yrs sucking Satan’s satanhood bullshitting the cuntry about Brexit. Then a slight conspiratorial wince at the possibility it’s a ruse kicks in, where DC & Bojo come up smiling, reborn, like some Jordan Peterson presentation on archetypes arising back from the Otherworld.

Edited by cwmbrancity
Brexit

33 minutes ago, Roo said:

That's nothing. Multiply a couple times.

I thought something was up when I wasn't having to pause my film every few minute because of the deafening noise of low flying aircraft (I live near an airport).

13 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

Trump just made the best decision he's ever made while in his presidency. That's not to say it's a good one, but it isn't a horrible one either.

Yeah, and US markets reacting positively to his decision which will hopefully signal to him that doing best by his people and not what he thinks is best by the economy will be best for everyone in the long run.

• Like 1

haha what you libtards don't realise is he was simply pretending he was going to kill everyone's grandparents.  pwnd yet again snowflakes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Farnsworth 2

more christian voodoo - the magical man hiding above the clouds is going to make your toilet paper rolls all of a sudden multiply:

https://getaka.co.in/usa-news/conservative-pastor-who-refused-to-close-church-amid-coronavirus-pandemic-suggests-god-will-help-by-multiplying-toilet-rolls/

“And every day there will be multiplications,” he continued. “You look at your toilet paper and you think I’m going to run out of toilet paper, but you have another roll where that one was and you don’t know how did that even take place.”

Howard-Brown added: “Are the toilet paper rolls getting together and having families now? What is taking place? When you look again, there’s still enough. You think you’re going to run out but when you look again there’s still enough. That’s supernatural sustenance.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

"In the name of Jesus... I execute judgment on you, COVID-19!... It! Is! Finished! It! Is! Over!"

-Kenneth Copeland

I heard ol' kenneth did well when he was in the military

Proof, you ask?

Major DICKHEAD

• Like 5

Imagine FOX being liable for downplaying the Corona risk. And Fox defending themselves by pointing to statements coming from the White House (read Trump). While Trump pointing his tiny finger back to FOX. Would be lovely to have a bit of infighting between the two. In this Alice in Wonderland scenario, I'd expect to support Cuomo for president 2020. ? 

• Burger 1

12 minutes ago, goDel said:

Imagine FOX being liable for downplaying the Corona risk. And Fox defending themselves by pointing to statements coming from the White House (read Trump). While Trump pointing his tiny finger back to FOX. Would be lovely to have a bit of infighting between the two. In this Alice in Wonderland scenario, I'd expect to support Cuomo for president 2020. ? 

congressional hearings would be headspinning with all the double talk and bullshittery. someone will eventually hold some kind of media responsibility type forum i think.. 

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

lots of anti covid-19 medication championed by our great leader available on the darknet 

EUYx0_jU8AAN5Ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

This pisses me off.  No scientific evidence that this shit helps but now my wife, who regularly takes it for her severe rheumatoid arthritis, might find it harder to get.

• Sad 3