Natural selection. All in good time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 2

Trump just made the best decision he's ever made while in his presidency. That's not to say it's a good one, but it isn't a horrible one either.

13 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

Trump just made the best decision he's ever made while in his presidency. That's not to say it's a good one, but it isn't a horrible one either.

Yeah, and US markets reacting positively to his decision which will hopefully signal to him that doing best by his people and not what he thinks is best by the economy will be best for everyone in the long run.

• Like 1

haha what you libtards don't realise is he was simply pretending he was going to kill everyone's grandparents.  pwnd yet again snowflakes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Farnsworth 2

more christian voodoo - the magical man hiding above the clouds is going to make your toilet paper rolls all of a sudden multiply:

https://getaka.co.in/usa-news/conservative-pastor-who-refused-to-close-church-amid-coronavirus-pandemic-suggests-god-will-help-by-multiplying-toilet-rolls/

“And every day there will be multiplications,” he continued. “You look at your toilet paper and you think I’m going to run out of toilet paper, but you have another roll where that one was and you don’t know how did that even take place.”

Howard-Brown added: “Are the toilet paper rolls getting together and having families now? What is taking place? When you look again, there’s still enough. You think you’re going to run out but when you look again there’s still enough. That’s supernatural sustenance.”

• Like 1

Just now, ignatius said:

Evangelists are the worst, especially considering the amount of influence they have these days...whether cultural, political, or pathogenic.

• Like 3

Hopefully there'll be less of them soon.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

"In the name of Jesus... I execute judgment on you, COVID-19!... It! Is! Finished! It! Is! Over!"

-Kenneth Copeland

I heard ol' kenneth did well when he was in the military

Proof, you ask?

Major DICKHEAD

• Like 5

Imagine FOX being liable for downplaying the Corona risk. And Fox defending themselves by pointing to statements coming from the White House (read Trump). While Trump pointing his tiny finger back to FOX. Would be lovely to have a bit of infighting between the two. In this Alice in Wonderland scenario, I'd expect to support Cuomo for president 2020. ? 

• Burger 1

What a bloody fucking hoax this Corona virus is 

lots of anti covid-19 medication championed by our great leader available on the darknet 

EUYx0_jU8AAN5Ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, goDel said:

Imagine FOX being liable for downplaying the Corona risk. And Fox defending themselves by pointing to statements coming from the White House (read Trump). While Trump pointing his tiny finger back to FOX. Would be lovely to have a bit of infighting between the two. In this Alice in Wonderland scenario, I'd expect to support Cuomo for president 2020. ? 

congressional hearings would be headspinning with all the double talk and bullshittery. someone will eventually hold some kind of media responsibility type forum i think.. 

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

lots of anti covid-19 medication championed by our great leader available on the darknet 

EUYx0_jU8AAN5Ly?format=jpg&name=4096x409

This pisses me off.  No scientific evidence that this shit helps but now my wife, who regularly takes it for her severe rheumatoid arthritis, might find it harder to get.

• Sad 3

that was some plunge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

The last one wasn't a failure. It was a defiance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

this is crazy.. this guy's name was Adolph. i didn't know people still did that. i mean.. the last Adolph was dead in a bunker. 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emmanuelfelton/coronavirus-victim-healthy-dad-adolph-tj-mendez

He Was A “Perfectly Healthy” 44-Year-Old Father Of Six. He Died From The Coronavirus.

Adolph “T.J.” Mendez was still playing basketball with friends earlier this month. He died from complications of COVID-19 on Thursday.

• Sad 1

Dammit. I don't even wanna set foot outside anymore, but I got called into work tomorrow. Granted it's only for 4 hours, and human contact should be minimal, but still.

46 minutes ago, ambergonk said:

Dammit. I don't even wanna set foot outside anymore, but I got called into work tomorrow. Granted it's only for 4 hours, and human contact should be minimal, but still.

had one thing i needed to do today. did it in a hurry. wore a mask. changed clothes washed hands the took off mask then washed hands again. i think i'm good on groceries until next monday.  already have the getting groceries strategy in my mind even though it's a week away.

it always feels weird even to step outside to take the garbage cans out to the street. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ambergonk said:

My boss was thinking that we would get back to work this week lol yeah sure...

• Thanks 1