Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, manmower said:

spacer.png

:doge:

It is sad to see such an empty aerospace, usually it is absolutely packed. The US though, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Entorwellian said:

 

Putting dead bodies on a palette and fork lifting it like cargo :cerious:

Zany indeed, I even heard they were using an ice rink as temporary morgue someplace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I don’t know how to shop one on mine 😞

I'm here to help:

hugh mungus.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should have used his g-string 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jules said:

You should have used his g-string 

Brilliant, gonna try that one sec...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Entorwellian said:

 

Putting dead bodies on a palette and fork lifting it like cargo :cerious:

for real ya'll? maybe the body was huge and couldn't be lifted? americans are fat as fuck yo. 

poor guy. sounds worked up and shook up. i hope he calms down and finds some relaxation for a while. 

also, wtf is happening in that clip? seems odd for lot's of reasons. normally bodies are put in those zipper bags aren't they?  

there's probably so much stuff on the internet like this (as usual) w/o any explanation and just someone jumping to conclusions and posting a video. 

if i could focus on any of the at least 47 music things i want to do i would do that but i'm feeling quite aimless and distracted. oh westworld has hit the torrents yo... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ignatius said:

for real ya'll? maybe the body was huge and couldn't be lifted? americans are fat as fuck yo. 

poor guy. sounds worked up and shook up. i hope he calms down and finds some relaxation for a while. 

also, wtf is happening in that clip? seems odd for lot's of reasons. normally bodies are put in those zipper bags aren't they?  

there's probably so much stuff on the internet like this (as usual) w/o any explanation and just someone jumping to conclusions and posting a video. 

if i could focus on any of the at least 47 music things i want to do i would do that but i'm feeling quite aimless and distracted. oh westworld has hit the torrents yo...

Yeah man, same. There are actually tons of music projects I could work on in the studio, and been inspired to come with new ideas and concepts, but just can't manage atm. Cabin fever making me edgy and gross feeling. All this news is getting to me. Hell went for a drive and the empty streets were just depressing. Went to a Circle K to get a quick snack and soon as the clerk though starting coughing his guts out, I put the iced tea bottle back immediately and walked out the door. Nope, no way. 

 

Just gonna sit on the couch, read coronavirus subreddit, binge watch prime and make tv dinners. What summer it's gonna be.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goiter Sanchez said:

Thanks Jules!

high mungus mask 2.jpg

amazing ty ty thy ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jules said:

You should have used his g-string 

I look like a mortal kombat character lol

 

The levity/laughs was much needed, thx guys

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I look like a mortal kombat character lol

I thought the same, so...

 

MK II Hugh Mungus.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 7
  • Burger 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

legend lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

for posterity:

Just want to be clear - I understand how scary this situation is for us all, me and my wifey have been locked up and respecting all of the social distancing "recommendations" since they came out. I'm not trying to make light of the situation or downplay the severity and especially not offend anyone directly affected by this.

I think almost everyone is indirectly affected by Covid-19 at this point - we've all mostly had to change our daily routines, as introverted as us watmmers are. 

 

 

tl;dr hope no one was offended by this exchange over the last couple of pages - not trying to minimize something so serious or equate it to an avatar change. But this really brought me out of a p deep funk as I haven't had a real laugh in days. 

 

 

thx @Goiter Sanchez I've been pretty ah.. anxious and messed up over this situation, really appreciate it.

 

 

 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D93zLUW.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.dw.com/en/german-state-finance-minister-thomas-schäfer-found-dead/a-52948976

German finance minister found dead by suicide. Also left a note behind. 

"His main concern was whether he could manage to fulfill the huge expectations of the population, especially in terms of financial aid [...] For him, there was clearly no way out."

Surely public office is a stressful job these days, but really? Did the dole money count turn up red and they're seeing pitchforks and guillotines next? Left behind wife and two kids, sad. RIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lane Visitor said:

Yeah man, same. There are actually tons of music projects I could work on in the studio, and been inspired to come with new ideas and concepts, but just can't manage atm. Cabin fever making me edgy and gross feeling. All this news is getting to me. Hell went for a drive and the empty streets were just depressing. Went to a Circle K to get a quick snack and soon as the clerk though starting coughing his guts out, I put the iced tea bottle back immediately and walked out the door. Nope, no way. 

 

Just gonna sit on the couch, read coronavirus subreddit, binge watch prime and make tv dinners. What summer it's gonna be.

I'm trying not to give into this too much. Seems like there's always a bunch of excuses to not do shit even when the circumstances are pretty much perfect and I don't want to look back on this weird, dark period and conclude I've done nothing but feel miserable and cocoon.

I want to look back on this period and have a huge ass folder of unfinished ableton projects (CovidDeephousejamv12 CLEANUPv4(EQv5).alp, etc) and hour long unedited synth jams but when I'm chopping them up realize I didn't record a dry version and left my default reverb that I don't really like on everything. A carefully balanced mix of meditation, mild substance abuse, eating healthy, the occasional panic attack and trying not to check the news too much and keeping it to just a dry checking of some stats/facts and this thread but no longreads, background stories or any social media is helping me achieve my goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chim said:

https://www.dw.com/en/german-state-finance-minister-thomas-schäfer-found-dead/a-52948976

German finance minister found dead by suicide. Also left a note behind. 

"His main concern was whether he could manage to fulfill the huge expectations of the population, especially in terms of financial aid [...] For him, there was clearly no way out."

Surely public office is a stressful job these days, but really? Did the dole money count turn up red and they're seeing pitchforks and guillotines next? Left behind wife and two kids, sad. RIP.

Maybe he calculated, saw the world we are heading into and didn't wanna live in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The virus is called SARS-COV 2 which causes an illness called COVID 19 so the name of the topic is wrongly suggesting the virus is called COVID-19

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coronavirus Coronavirus Disease -19

It's like Duran Duran 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Psychotronic said:

Maybe he calculated, saw the world we are heading into and didn't wanna live in it.

Demanding population has blood on its hands. 

  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Roo said:

It is sad to see such an empty aerospace, usually it is absolutely packed. The US though, lol

Still looks like an insane amount of planes to me 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, milkface said:

Still looks like an insane amount of planes to me 😮

 

Aye. There are at least 3 charted from Peru back to the UK bringing people home at present.  There are also still Brits stuck in NZ and other places, but I guess they are safe enough over there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Looking at that flight map, I'm starting to think the US gov maybe wants to thin out their aging population?  That's easier for me to wrap my head around than the amount of stupidity required to keep that many flights in operation at a time like this.

I heard somewhere (can't remember where) that a lot of airlines are just flying ghost flights because they have to keep a certain schedule of arrivals / departures at airports to avoid fees due to contract obligations or something like that.  It's crazy that their contracts make it so that it becomes cheaper to fly empty airplanes around than just leave them on the ground and pay the fees.

Edit:  Also heard somewhere that they're re-purposing some of these would-be commercial flights to cargo.

Edited by randomsummer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...