IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

Just now, ignatius said:

but you'd need 4 friends and have to be willing to be pretty close. ?

I meant that one could simply snip the digits off with scissors or something. But that's an option too, albeit a risky one...

So does anyone think conservatives will be able to connect Trump's lack of action and the ridiculous amount of cases in the USA?

Spoiler alert:

Spoiler

Answer's no. ATM many conservatives are saying the reason the USA has so many cases is because the USA is the only country reporting the true amount of cases.

Edited by Brisbot

I meant that one could simply snip the digits off with scissors or something. But that's an option too, albeit a risky one...

i was doing a sArCaSm

So does anyone think conservatives will be able to connect Trump's lack of action and the ridiculous amount of cases in the USA?

didn't you hear? the impeachment is why trump admin couldn't respond to the pandemic well. they were busy w/the democrat's hoax. 

9867b37b8f78d1430b784b95516b6483.jpg

3 minutes ago, ignatius said:

didn't you hear? the impeachment is why trump admin couldn't respond to the pandemic well. they were busy w/the democrat's hoax. 

Oh yeah, Dems made up coronavirus and climate change as well. Until it happens, then it's conveniently forgotten.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Isn't there a thread or ten for retarded US politics?

I could post it on the Trump thread but would probably be told "Isn't there already a thread on the Coronavirus?" lol.

Just now, Enthusiast said:

Isn't there a thread or ten for retarded US politics?

There are at least four.

I got called out here once for using the term "retarded" though. If that same person can come up with a better substitute in this context, I'm all ears.

Edited by ambergonk

11 minutes ago, whylessness said:

starcraft broodwar is more alive than ever in south korea. starcraft 2 however is dead.

I know that’s the popular meme but there’s a lot of new young blood and old KR pros returning from military service. The community seems especially vibrant right now and I’m really enjoying playing and watching it again. 

• Like 1

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/04/should-you-wear-a-face-mask-heres-all-the-data-we-have/

could probably quote half the article with seemingly relevant data

but whatever

masks. wear them or don't. slight chance wearing one might help, sorta kinda a little, in a particular set of circumstances perhaps. maybe. probably not tho.

Spoiler

just remember: 100% of people who wear masks eventually die.

Spoiler

See the source image

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, whylessness said:

brood war or sc2? because flash, stork, bisu and other bw legends still play at a very high level; and the most exciting amateur (ex-amateur, now pro) is soma, a zerg brood war player.

SC2! I know that BW has always been consistently popular while SC2 has seen peaks and valleys but it feels like it's peaking in a way that it hasn't since like 2012 right now. 

God damn that's funny right now.

I see comments have been turned off due to too many coronavirus jokes... well, it had to happen, didn't it.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

6 hours ago, auxien said:

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/04/should-you-wear-a-face-mask-heres-all-the-data-we-have/

could probably quote half the article with seemingly relevant data

but whatever

masks. wear them or don't. slight chance wearing one might help, sorta kinda a little, in a particular set of circumstances perhaps. maybe. probably not tho.

Reveal hidden contents

just remember: 100% of people who wear masks eventually die.

Hide contents

See the source image

Very good article. Thanks. ?

I found the following a bit surprising:

Wearing cloth masks resulted in significantly higher rates of infection, the authors found. They also noted that in their test, the cloth masks were only 3 percent effective at blocking particles.

Would’ve thought they’d be more effective. And less dangerous. Oh well ...

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

10 hours ago, auxien said:

it's looking like this is gonna be one of those pages...

see y'all on 123

I bet p. 122 turned out differently from what you thought.

9 hours ago, ambergonk said:

One latex glove can theoretically yield 5 condoms

qft

Has anyone noticed a lot more birds around lately? I think they're going to take over. Hitchcock was right.

They are after all, the remnants of the dinosaurs. Maybe they've just been biding their time.

• Like 1

i wonder how many city pigeons are going to starve? their entire way of life has been upended. they probably dont even know what wild food they can eat.

33 minutes ago, BCM said:

Has anyone noticed a lot more birds around lately? I think they're going to take over. Hitchcock was right.

They are after all, the remnants of the dinosaurs. Maybe they've just been biding their time.

Yeah, I've noticed there are quite a lot of magpies, crows and seagulls on my backyard lately