IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

25 minutes ago, goDel said:

thats from the nineties! 96? 95?

youre showing your age, cwm ;D

Hell of a decade to be young though.

1 minute ago, chenGOD said:

I love Laurent Garnier, but I dunno if I would describe him as banging fucking techno. Maybe just me?

Ok, more banging required

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

Hell of a decade to be young though.

Ok, more banging required

Neil Landstrumm is fucking fantastic. Proper banging. 

13 minutes ago, goDel said:

acid eiffel is still the most perfect garnier track!

also, lets go banging 90s techno:

Been giving out BC in my car last couple of weeks. Driving around a deserted city with this banging is a nice way to kill some coronavirus blues. 

• Like 1

those are typical lockdown symptoms ;D

also, this is unconfirmed, but the ebola medicine might be fasttracked to be marketed as a first covid-19 treatment. the source is not the next article, btw. got some inside info. so gobuy some stock and all that ? 

https://www.biopharmadive.com/news/coronavirus-remdesivir-gilead-antiviral-drug-covid-19/573261/

11 hours ago, goDel said:

The whole surgeon persona does work better if he's gay though. Gives it some secret levels of sophistication. Without it, it turns into a bland kind of cis power techno. With a bit of gayness, it gets that spark of IDMness burried into that techno. 

God, that makes me sound gay. But its tru though! ;D

I thought that sophistication is what makes difference between a gay man and a faggot... 

Edited by xox

1 minute ago, zero said:

2020...the year when wearing a replica face hugger mask out in public is totally normal

Yeah, shame Giger isn't around anymore to appreciate it.

• Sad 1

^^ whilst that good idea is being implemented- here's another good one. certificates for those that are immune to corona- so they can freely travel around- maybe even go back to work- whilst those that don't have those "papers" can be put in quarantine and possibly imprisoned from breaking the rules. 

not sure why they're not calling those certificates "visas" but i like the idea already.

• Sad 1