IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

@bcm it's that time on a Friday night for you, isn't it? Need pics of you with a beer & about to plow into a beast burger lol. 

I'm picturing it right now :catrecline:

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, dr lopez said:

why is that strange. less trafficked route from china obvs

Don’t know about South America, but sub Saharan Africa is in the middle of being scrambled for by Chinese businessmen, so it seems unlikely it wouldn’t have spread there.

7 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Don’t know about South America, but sub Saharan Africa is in the middle of being scrambled for by Chinese businessmen, so it seems unlikely it wouldn’t have spread there.

china is going hard in africa. really trying to bring it under their influence  in every way. 

There is a ton of Chinese also in Southern Africa like in Malawi, Zambia and Namibia doing mining and bulding infrastructure. How much do they travel between China and Africa I don't know.

@bcm it's that time on a Friday night for you, isn't it? Need pics of you with a beer & about to plow into a beast burger lol. 

I'm picturing it right now :catrecline:

lol ended up quite squiffy last night drinking black bottle whisky. pretty severe hangover, easing slightly now.

need meat and eggs.
  • Haha 1

i don’t think the Chinese execs going to africa are coming from hubei province but what do i know. It is very good and lucky that there are no African cases

Edited by dr lopez

1 hour ago, dr lopez said:

i don’t think the Chinese execs going to China are coming from hubei province but what do i know. It is very good and lucky that there are no African cases

If there are cases in small towns in Northern Italy because there's a Unilever factory there that Chinese businessmen visit, you can bet there's cases in Africa. We just don't know about them yet.

Edit: but you're right that *most* international Chinese businessmen probably aren't from Hubei. 

Edited by rhmilo

Mobile World Congress in Barcelona cancelled, Venice carnival cancelled..

Let's just cancel everything so I can just sit at home and finish the list of books I want to read.

On 2/21/2020 at 4:33 PM, Rubin Farr said:

It's strange there haven't been any casss reported in Africa or South America.

On 2/21/2020 at 5:05 PM, dr lopez said:

why is that strange. less trafficked route from china obvs

China has a huge presence in Africa. 

His videos are the most informative and least sensational I've found.

I don't take a lot of life seriously, I'm cynical and grew up on a diet of internet trolling etc but for real I'm concerned

Anyway back to African China cancel jokes

Why are you concerned? 2,100 people dead, but they have a known treatment program. 2100 people dead, globally. Even if it was just in China that’s less than a drop in the bucket, population wise.