IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

This is just the tail end of this piece which unfortunately they haven't posted in full, but this company BlueDot, had metric data from the airlines back in December 2019, and were able to track in real time the flight destinations coming out of Wuhan, which predicted 12 of the 20 worst hit cities within a matter of hours.  BlueDot didn't have one single US client.  The data was there to warn us, and we were ignorant even to its existence.  Only California seemed to take them seriously.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dingformung said:

These men and women are clearly victim of wrong perceptions. If there only was a way to help them correct their wrong perceptions.

It's called high school

43 minutes ago, Psychotronic said:

It's called bleach.

LOL IRL ! 

I seriously think we should all stop calling them "Trump Supporters" and start calling them "Bleach Drinkers".

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Has this study been posted here already? I feel like this is right up WATMM's collective alley:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/04/coronavirus-found-paris-sewage-points-early-warning-system#

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

These men and women are clearly victim of wrong perceptions. If there only was a way to help them correct their wrong perceptions.

I've a theory that if you checked the browser histories of these cunts, inter-racial gangbangs would feature highly. The answer is in there somewhere.

1 hour ago, cwmbrancity said:

I've a theory that if you checked the browser histories of these cunts, inter-racial gangbangs would feature highly. The answer is in there somewhere.

My browser history is full of this stuff and I don't protest against pandemic lockdowns with weapons ?Um, I mean it's not full of this stuff, I'm not that kind of guy...

Corona was for sale at my supermarket the other day

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Corona was for sale at my supermarket the other day

I dunno about the rest of the world, but here in the U.S., I have seen more ads for Modelo beer in the past month than I have in my life up to this point.  They must think that now is the time to hit Corona with all they've got and try to steal some of the market share in the shitty Mexican party beer market.

Aren't Corona and Modelo produced by the same people? 

They are basically the same beer, no? I wouldn't at all be surprised if it turned out they were. But I'm at least pretty sure they come from the same distributor. 

13 minutes ago, apriorion said:

They are basically the same beer, no? I wouldn't at all be surprised if it turned out they were. But I'm at least pretty sure they come from the same distributor. 

Yes, you're right!  Then it looks like AB InBev is looking toward Modelo to be Corona's successor in case the bottom (of the case of beer) falls out.

I'm currently watching an ancient aliens episodes how aliens might be letting lose viruses to manipulate humans evolution, lol.?

Edited by yekker
  • Farnsworth 3

1 minute ago, yekker said:

I'm currently watching an ancient aliens episodes how aliens might be letting lose viruses to manipulate humans evolution, lol.?

it's often one of the funniest shows on TV. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, yekker said:

someone needs to warn trump so he can use space force to fight off those corona producing evil aliens.

corona aliens vs. space force vs. spac hand luke

Edited by zero
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, apriorion said:

Corona is hoppier than Modelo for that extra skunky flavor