IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

13 hours ago, ignatius said:

How tf is mandating a mask communism?

https://v.redd.it/0ce5an98yua51

I want to ask these people, "So wearing a mask makes the government own the means of production?"

13 hours ago, dr lopez said:

dude being retarded is part of being american. either you can suppress it or just let it ride

I agree with the general point here, but be careful about the "r" word around these parts: I got blasted a little while ago by a couple guys around here. 

4 hours ago, goDel said:

around here = watmm, or that place you call ~(∃x)(Px∙Lax) [Px: x is a place; Lxy: x is located at y; a: apriorion]  ?

I think that’s the name of Elon Musk’s baby

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

posted this in the america thread but seems it should go here too. 

for those not familiar, huntington beach is (relative to the rest of CA and LA metro) a white, wealthy, politically conservative enclave.  just to explain how they were able to find so many stupid fucks.  that said... still :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Edited by markedone
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, goDel said:

around here = watmm, or that place you call ~(∃x)(Px∙Lax) [Px: x is a place; Lxy: x is located at y; a: apriorion]  ?

yes

Sorry, not funny. 

WATMM. A couple of guys on WATMM really didn't like my use of the "r" word once. 

• Like 1

I've thought a lot about it and decided that whatever rhetorical force it might have doesn't outweigh the harms. In other words, I'm reconciling with myself that that I fucked up. And I'm not judging people for the use of that word. I'm really torn because I hate euphemistic substitutes...

Okay, I'm going to start rambling about this and I should stop. Just alerting you (dr. L) about what I went through here (on WATMM) recently.