IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

3 minutes ago, marf said:

can you imagine if Obama was president? How these idiots would take idiot to the tenth power

i think there is some pre-emptive election meddling in all this.  if the virus just keeps rolling all the way to november we'll have chaos and 10s of thousands of more deaths.. if not more

On 7/15/2020 at 7:47 PM, markedone said:

for those not familiar, huntington beach is (relative to the rest of CA and LA metro) a white, wealthy, politically conservative enclave.  just to explain how they were able to find so many stupid fucks.  that said... still :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Dude wearing the MULCH T-shirt has his fucking nose poking out from the top of the mask :facepalm:

Therefore, not sure if this video is a double-bluff irony test

Im simply saying. If Obama (the anti christ) mandated mask wearing. Can you imagine. They have their guy in  power and they still act like they are victims of some plot

19 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i think there is some pre-emptive election meddling in all this.  if the virus just keeps rolling all the way to november we'll have chaos and 10s of thousands of more deaths.. if not more

It is going to keep rolling. People who get covid after a few weeks can get it again. We aren't sure if a vaccine will ever work. 

• Like 2

Just now, marf said:

Im simply saying. If Obama (the anti christ) mandated mask wearing. Can you imagine. They have their guy in  power and they still act like they are victims of some plot

totally agree. they'd be going even more bananas because of the AntChrist. 

DURRHAc.jpg

i was adding to your post that i think there's some voter suppression going on and covid + chaos is the method.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Burger 1

1 minute ago, marf said:

this election is going to be nuts. Crazy times ahead

i'm gonna be ok until they start doing debates. it'll be interesting to see if enough people hate trump so much that they can overlook biden's debate performances. that's my expectation anyway. too old guys talking over each other  making sense only 30% of the time. 

so, yeah.. election night gonna be pins and needles. 

Biden's dentures will probably fall out onto the podium. Susan Rice is cool. I don't now why she didn't run, but VP would be good. But seeing those videos. I can't help but think is there some silent majority like before. Poll numbers all pointed one way and the election went the other

The polls pretty much matched the results last time, well within the margin of error. The main mistake was certain models which tried to make a single prediction based on all the available polling, and even then the 538 model gave Trump a nearly 1 in 3 chance of winning, which isn't unlikely at all. The current polling is nowhere near as close as 2016, there's time for things to change, but if the election was held tomorrow Trump would be wiped out. 

Yeah. The biggest chance for a Trump win will depend on the intensity of the corona crisis: will all voters be able to vote? I'm afraid Ignatius made a point about this perhaps being some kind of voter suppression strategy by the orange head. In Trump land, that's considered fair game.

Just now, TubularCorporation said:

Daily infection rate has doubled in my town in the last 14 days.  Work has decided it's a good time to move to the next phase of reopening to the public.

That sounds like a BRILLiANT idea.