IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

4 minutes ago, Entorwellian said:

If you do, go to Trumps MAGA rallies.

actually, scientists have discovered that there's a certain chemical found only in MAGA hats that keeps its wearer immune from the coronavirus and a host of other fake news viruses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, zkom said:

Personally this whole thing is a bit of a meh for me because having been to areas with high malaria risk, dengue, chikv, yellow fever, cholera and fucking bubonic plague epidemics, traveled in China during the H1N1 epidemic (and possibly had it) and swimming in a lake in Africa infested with parasites and treated twice for a possible parasite infection aaand having had some mysterious tropical disease from Indonesia that took weeks of antibiotics to cure and having had both pneumonia and influenza.. I'm not too scared of a little bit of heavier than usual flu virus. If I get sick just gimme some ibuprofen and codeine.

But, some people I know are high-risk, so I'm not going to act like a total dickwad and I'll try not to become a supercarrier or something like that.

But what if you get the Coronavirus and die?

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure he will be unable to post in here then.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Just now, Gocab said:

I'm pretty sure he will be unable to post in here then.

I'll set up an automated message that if I don't log in here for two weeks it says "Sorry guys, I died in corona virus (or much more probably for some other reason)"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, darreichungsform said:

Nah, the number of recoveries is now higher than the number of new infections. We crowed too soon.

What, so I'm not even going to get a single day off work because of this?

• Sad 1

On 3/2/2020 at 9:37 AM, darreichungsform said:

But what if you get the Coronavirus and die?

then we send our thoughts and prayers to your loved ones via twitter.

p.s. if you do show signs of covid-19, you'll only be treated if you need life support

10 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

silver lining is that if the economy takes a proper blow trump probs doesn't win another term..

or this whole thing blows over in a month or 2, in which case donald will take full credit for single-handedly defeating the virus, possibly leading scores of undecided voters to reconsider him come November.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Boom. Corona virus brought me back. Just wanted to say this new scare and market crash got me into investing, and all things considered I think I managed to get my 5k in at a pleasantly reduced rate . Hopefully I don't die of flu before I collect my winnings.

• Like 4
  • Burger 1

@pcock I made it -15 for u

-15 rep on watmm is the coronavirus vaccine tho hopefully no one else likes your posts or you're doomed. 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1