IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

Well, the second wave was kinda inevitable. I think I remember reading that the second wave of the Spanish flu was worse as well. People get optimistic - maybe a bit too optimistic - as soon as they're told that everything is getting better. 
Anyway, I wish our government would start fining people way more aggressively. This weekend some kids had put together an illegal party which ended up having 300 attendees and only the guy behind the party was fined which is absolutely ridiculous.

Zinc acetate tablets is the best remedy to shorten the duration of flu symptoms. Start popping 3-4 pills a day if you feel a flu coming on and it might just pass without much noticeable symptoms after a week or so. Vitamins don't really help that much, there just so much vitamins the body can take before it goes straight through. I don't get the chicken soup thing, I guess its more comfort than anything.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:40 PM, Psychotronic said:

They will soon.

i hope all the olds vote early.  apparently they're more in play than ever this year in florida. that's good news for biden. 

btw 2 of the largest counties in florida Dade and Broward are not opening up.. so i think each county in the state can do as it pleases. .some will open up and some will not. still.. stupid. 

Edited by ignatius

18 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

edit: i wonder if he really has it or if he's trying to make some sympathy ploy or be magically healed in a few days like big strong man

Edited by ignatius
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, manmower said:

Looks like there's been a super spreading event in Trump's entourage.

trump had a big fundraiser just a couple days ago at one of his golf course/country clubs. big dollar fundraiser so rich donors. i'm having a hard time thinking there wasn't lot's of handshakes

FYI, micropenis was given an “experimental / unapproved” antibody cocktail treatment prior to being shipped to Walter Reade. NYT says...

”Regeneron and Eli Lilly are the furthest along of several companies and teams of researchers in developing what are known as monoclonal antibodies to fight Covid-19. Researchers identify powerful antibodies that fight infection, then manufacture them in large quantities. They are then given to sick patients, or to people who have been exposed to the virus, in the hopes that they will help boost the body’s immune response.”

www.nytimes.com/2020/10/02/health/trump-antibody-treatment

Edited by J3FF3R00

2 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

FYI, micropenis was given an “experimental / unapproved” antibody cocktail treatment prior to being shipped to Walter Reade. NYT says...

Regeneron and Eli Lilly are the furthest along of several companies and teams of researchers in developing what are known as monoclonal antibodies to fight Covid-19. Researchers identify powerful antibodies that fight infection, then manufacture them in large quantities. They are then given to sick patients, or to people who have been exposed to the virus, in the hopes that they will help boost the body’s immune response.”

www.nytimes.com/2020/10/02/health/trump-antibody-treatment

Maybe it will have previously unknown side effects ?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

10 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

maybe that will make up for him not having a dick at all? :shrug:

Maybe melania is into tails lol

At this point, she's probably into pretty much anything as long as it's not attached to him. :tongue:

Edited by IDEM
  • Like 1

Scientists found out that Neanderthal genetics heighten the risk to have a dangerous course of disease by a threefold. That means Africans (who don't have Neanderthal genetics) are at a lower risk. Which is good since they have little means to tackle the crisis.

Since Trump seems to only have Neanderthal genetics that might help make this bastard die, though, that's my hope.

• Like 4

image.png.d4d5479ae42b2640dc0b60fa0c5db32f.png

Flu Season 2017-2018: A Look at What Happened and What's to Come

in the first chart, the "bottom" that USA hit in september coincides with schools reopening. for the second chart's X axis, you count weeks from the new year to read it. similar seasonality is seen with all respiratory illnesses.

let's hope the US is not hurdling toward a cliff 

Edited by very honest