For a German love fest? Absolutely 🙂

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

grandpa in the ICU .. doctors giving him a 50/50 chance. oof. miserable.

Well after 7 days in a row treating 40-odd patients daily without any available PPE I unsurprisingly came down with coronavirus symptoms on Monday. All feels a bit weird at home as my wife (who also

Thanks Jules!

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ignatius said:

i guess cocaine doesn't protect against COVID

EnVTq04XUAMG_yN?format=jpg&name=medium

I just can't believe that out of all those disgraceful mofo's in that picture, the one person karma decides to take is Herman motherfuckin Cain...so many better picks than him...

if jr. dies, he will achieve martyrdom..."la santa coka" 

• Like 1

The Astra Zeneca / Oxford vaccine can be stored in a normal fridge and is 70% effective from one does (which is still better than the normal flu jab) and over 90% after 1.5 doses.

Game changer for rolling out across the world for developing countries - apparently it is already being manufactured in 10 places across the globe.  Science! Amazing.

Edited by Soloman Tump
  • Thanks 1

Yeah so we finally got in our nearby offshoot retirement home, went from 1 positively tested coworker to 10 plus 28 residents in less than a week. So far only one died in hospital. Our director is hiring temp workers from all across Germany and even paying for lodging n shit, but even those are getting rare these days. Yesterday she started an invocation on facebook and Hessenschau (local news) to call for help from the population, pretty much anyone who at some time wiped someone else's ass is welcome, because tomorrow 100+ additional mass testing results are expected, which will most likely mean more quarantined staff.

So yo, pretty dire. Let's see if / when it'll spill over to where i'm working...

• Sad 3
8 minutes ago, yekker said:

More and more every day now on the island toooaaaddd

Get to the bunker!

From what I can gather they're mostly occuring in the central region..? I wish they'd give us more specific information. But yes. Very troubling indeed. Most of my work has shifted back online, and I'm glad my move is all done now. Wouldn't want to have pushed it any farther, especially as the movers didn't bother to wear masks...

Not a bad time of year to be cooped up indoors at least! 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

From what I can gather they're mostly occuring in the central region..? I wish they'd give us more specific information. But yes. Very troubling indeed. Most of my work has shifted back online, and I'm glad my move is all done now. Wouldn't want to have pushed it any farther, especially as the movers didn't bother to wear masks...

Not a bad time of year to be cooped up indoors at least!