IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

Virus Updates: US Tops 19M Cases; NY Health Provider May Have Fraudulently Obtained Vaccines

USA USA USA!!!

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coronavirus/virus-updates-pleas-to-celebrate-at-home-no-movement-on-aid/2402607/

The United States has surpassed 19 million confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus, with the latest million coming in less than a week, according to a tally by NBC News. The country crossed the 18 million case mark five days ago on Monday, Dec. 21.  

The grim milestone comes as the U.S. headed into a holiday season of travel and family gatherings that threaten to fuel the deadly outbreak across the nation.

The number of reported cases nationwide stands at 19,017,947. The virus has taken more than 332,210 lives in the U.S., with over 3,000 deaths per day repeatedly recorded over the past two weeks.

https://www.dailyrecordnews.com/news/maskless-man-arrested-in-alleged-drive-by-shooting-incident/article_5cfee602-4cd5-5967-aee5-c262fc5d8076.html

Ellensburg police arrested a man who allegedly committed a drive-by shooting Sunday, an altercation which started because the suspect was told he had to wear a mask.

Ellensburg Police Captain Dan Hansberry said officers were able to identify the suspect because witnesses were able to describe his face because he was not wearing a mask, and they were also able to describe the vehicle used.

“Not to sound sarcastic, but he wasn’t wearing a mask,” Hansberry said.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I for one am happy it's finally socially acceptable to obscure my face in public. 

?

Spoiler

image.png

Edited by yekker
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, psn said:

Looking forward to my fist dose.

I just heard that batteries for the chip are included in the second dose! Chip alone comes in the first dose. Damn

?

Edited by xox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

this virus is some weird shit. 

just heard an NPR interview with a woman who had covid. took 9 months after testing negative for her headaches and stomach issues to go away. her young son also had covid and was asymptomatic. Then one day watching TV one of his aadult front teeth fell out without blood or pain. apparently due to undetected vascular damage from covid. 

after googling i found more reports of this and other types of dental problems. 

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/their-teeth-fell-out-was-it-another-covid-19-consequence-2/

Earlier in November, Farah Khemili popped a wintergreen breath mint in her mouth and noticed a strange sensation: a bottom tooth wiggling against her tongue.

Khemili, 43, of Voorheesville, New York, had never lost an adult tooth. She touched the tooth to confirm it was loose, initially thinking the problem might be the mint. The next day, the tooth flew out of her mouth and into her hand. There was neither blood nor pain.

Khemili survived a bout with COVID-19 this spring, and has joined an online support group as she has endured a slew of symptoms experienced by many other “long haulers”: brain fog, muscle aches and nerve pain.

Edited by ignatius
  • Confused 1

hehe https://www.euronews.com/2020/12/28/hundreds-of-british-tourists-in-night-time-exodus-from-covid-19-quarantine-at-swiss-ski-re

"It's a shame to have come all of this way and not be able to go out really and get skiing because the reason people come is to get on the slopes. If you can't do that then there's no point being here, you might as well just go back home."

• Farnsworth 2

told my zoomer son i was scared of the coronavirus & he just said "wow dad postin cringe on main again" to his xbox friends, blew mango vape smoke out the window & started dabbing in a very disrespectful fashion

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Burger 3

1 hour ago, sweepstakes said:

Britons are as dumb and selfish as us Murkans. 

do they chant "USA! USA! any time someone gets tackled at a Wal-mart though? nuh uh. we got that dumb shit down to a science over here, man.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

this virus is some weird shit. 

just heard an NPR interview with a woman who had covid. took 9 months after testing negative for her headaches and stomach issues to go away. her young son also had covid and was asymptomatic. Then one day watching TV one of his aadult front teeth fell out with blood or pain. apparently due to undetected vascular damage from covid. 

after googling i found more reports of this and other types of dental problems. 

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/their-teeth-fell-out-was-it-another-covid-19-consequence-2/

sounds like a living nightmare

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

told my zoomer son i was scared of the coronavirus & he just said "wow dad postin cringe on main again" to his xbox friends, blew mango vape smoke out the window & started dabbing in a very disrespectful fashion

the only words that made sense there (to me) were "mango vape smoke".