Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

57 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

yeah i think this is part of why conspiracy theorists tend to be associated more with the political right, if we take the right as "prefers central authority" (i'm treating things like libertarianism & anarcho-capitalism as mutations of liberalism). the conspiracy theorist subconsciously wants there to be someone calling the shots, even if that person is out to get them. whereas in actuality a lot of modern chaos seems to emerge from the fact that there really isn't any sort of elite authority or organizing principle holding things together (in actual fact we inhabit a world in which those who most ruthlessly pursue their individual interest tend to rise to the top)

the data shows conspiracy fruitcakes are associated with political extremes. left and right. and a lack of trust in institutions. which you could argue, goes opposite to the socalled "prefers central authority". 

there's nothing inherently better about leftist conspiracies then rightist. and there's no real reason to assume prevalence is bigger on one end of the political extremes.

perhaps certain subjects belong more on certain ends of those political extremes. But in the world of populism, left and right loose meaning very easily.

Right wing people in the US act like all of a sudden they forgot their kids can’t attend public school without an MMR vaccine. Get wit it white folks.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dcom said:

Religion is the second worst and still ongoing pandemic we've ever had. Humanity itself is the worst.

So funny how often I come across people like yourself who'll say something like "humanity is the real disease" and claim themselves to be a nihilist or a misanthrope and at the same time be anti natural selection.. doesn't really add up does it?

Gotta say, all the circle jerking going on doesn't necessarily add up to intelligence which is clearly lacking here but don't worry, you belong to the vast majority of people in your views and opinions on the world so I'm sure you'll all be unified in your views in the not to distant future as governments finish getting the remaining laws through to stamp out any form of contrary thought to theirs.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Petajaja said:

So funny how often I come across people like yourself who'll say something like "humanity is the real disease" and claim themselves to be a nihilist or a misanthrope and at the same time be anti natural selection.. doesn't really add up does it?

Semi-redacted (personal issues).

Spoiler

So funny you obviously didn't read what I wrote after that, and just cherry-picked something you could whine and go ad hominem about. Just go and read those now, I'll wait. To make things easier, I'll link to the most relevant comment - because I love it when people talk out of their asses thinking they're unicorns shitting rainbows:

Nevertheless thank you, I aim to please.

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

Edited by dcom

Yeah stop reading the fucking thing. Log off. Go outside and hang out. You don't believe covid is an issue anyway so go do something else.

• Like 2

Don’t go outside! There’s pigeon shit everywhere. Quite literally a turd minefield. 

Edited by Plum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Burger 1

9 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Right wing people in the US act like all of a sudden they forgot their kids can’t attend public school without an MMR vaccine. Get wit it white folks.

i want the freedom for my kids to die of preventable disease:catrage:

• Like 2

Why don't you just take a break? Go outside. Take a little holiday. Thanks to all those people getting vaxxinated, countries can open up as well. Nice moment to get outside again. ;D
Yeah stop reading the fucking thing. Log off. Go outside and hang out. You don't believe covid is an issue anyway so go do something else.
lol patronising cunts. fuck you think you're talking to?
  • Haha 2

Should we fear you? I thought you were opposed to all the fear mongering?
yes to both. keep going mate, keep going.

1 hour ago, Blir said:

BCM started this fucking thread you helmet

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Please elaborate on what @BCM starting this thread actually means - their house, their rules?

Edited by dcom

17 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

What of it? Just because you start a thread doesn't mean you have to read it for eternity. If this thread gets closed another one is inevitably going to be started anyway.

fuck you think you're talking to?

lmao, alright 'ard.

6 hours ago, Blir said:

What of it? Just because you start a thread doesn't mean you have to read it for eternity. If this thread gets closed another one is inevitably going to be started anyway.

My point is why would he have started a thread called 'coronavirus covid-19' in January 2020 if he didn't believe covid was an issue. 

BCM was the original watmm coranavirus-issue-believing-person.

He was into covid before it was cool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• BCM locked this topic