IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

15 minutes ago, goDel said:

The sad truth is that in a few weeks time the evidence will be for all to see. I expect overloaded hospitals. If not, he lucked out. If true, Trump might not even make it to the debate stage for the 2020 election. 

French health care system was already on the verge of collapse before the covid epidemic, this will get real ugly, real fast, mark my words.

1 hour ago, Enthusiast said:

I believe they are all following ECDC guidelines, but the timeline in which they implement each step is entirely up to respective governments. Taking a gentle approach so as not to impact economies is pointless now ffs. The Euro economies are a dumpster fire. Just print money, the Germans can stfu.

Some sense from Frau Merkel, for as much as she is in charge. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-germany-debt/merkel-distances-herself-from-fiscal-policy-of-no-new-borrowing-idUSKBN20Y1SC

3 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

Depends on how big the impact is of the Corona virus...

fixt

The economy will go to shit if half the country is sick.

Welp, they started testing the first couple of colleagues today. No word on the results yet.

One of our regular cleaning men was going around spraying and wiping all of the door handles, never seen him do that before.

WA state gov Inslee is apparently going to announce restrictions on any gathering of 250+ people in 3 counties (King, Snohomish, Pierce). I live in the area, still have to go to work though, and people at my company aren't really taking it seriously... "don't care if I get it, I'll be fine" etc, ignoring the whole bit about being a carrier... my gf just had major surgery and I *really* don't want to bring it home while she's recovering.