IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

Things seem to be getting out of hand here in Norway now, Denmark looking like the only country taking this seriously.

Edited by Gocab

55 minutes ago, luke viia said:

WA state gov Inslee is apparently going to announce restrictions on any gathering of 250+ people in 3 counties (King, Snohomish, Pierce). I live in the area, still have to go to work though, and people at my company aren't really taking it seriously... "don't care if I get it, I'll be fine" etc, ignoring the whole bit about being a carrier... my gf just had major surgery and I *really* don't want to bring it home while she's recovering. 

I live downtown and have been ordered to work from home until May.  if this restriction on large events creeps into my June/July Seattle festivities, this completely spoils the only good season in the region and I'm going to cry.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, alchemical said:

I live downtown and have been ordered to work from home until May.  if this restriction on large events creeps into my June/July Seattle festivities, this completely spoils the only good season in the region and I'm going to cry.

Stay indoors, stay safe, don't get sick. Work out every day. Don't die.

17 minutes ago, Psychotronic said:

What are they doing that's different? Source?

All my sources are in Danish, basically shutting down schools, kindergartens and universities, state workplaces, denying planes from high risk zones, shutting down events with more than 100 people and more.

11 minutes ago, Gocab said:

All my sources are in Danish, basically shutting down schools, kindergartens and universities, state workplaces, denying planes from high risk zones, shutting down events with more than 100 people and more.

Good! That's how it's done. ?

4 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

If I do that, I’ll be homeless this time next month.

Not if you're still inside. Just lock the door.

Edited by Gocab
  • Burger 1

so i work on a cruise ship which the turnaround port is in Miami and we travel to Nassau, Bahamas and back... we had a meeting on how to prevent an outbreak if the virus got on board... the thing is, we have a plan to prevent an outbreak but we don't even have a plan to avoid it coming on board... i guess the screenings are simple interviews, no blood tests no nothing, checking passports doesn't really do any diference cause you can travel, for example, all over europe without your passport so... i tried to warn people on the meeting seeing that everybody was taking it so lighthearted and everybody kind of smirked and giggled at me and even told me to shut up cause i was trying to spread the panic... hope every last one of them gets the fucking shit for it... also, i still see people around washing hands just with water, and then touching tweezers that everybody uses in the crew mess to serve food, fucking retards... i feel like killing these people if the virus doesn't do it first...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Sad 2
  • Farnsworth 2

4 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

so i work on a cruise ship and we had a meeting on how to prevent an outbreak if the virus got on board... the thing is, we don't even have a plan to avoid it coming on board... guess the screenings are simple interviews, no blood tests no nothing, checking passports doesn't really does any diference cause you can travel, for example, all over europe without your passport so... i tried to warn people on the meeting seeing that everybody was taking it lighthearted and everybody kind of smirked and giggled at me and even told me to shut up cause i was trying to spread the panic... hope every one of them gets the fucking infected for it... also, i still see people around washing hands just with water, and then touching tweezers that everybody uses in the crew mess to serve food, fucking retards... i feel like killing this people if the virus doesn't do it first...

R.I.P.

1 hour ago, Soloman Tump said:

Is it ok to touch your peen?

Asking for a friend

it's okay to touch my peen, yes. for me at least. anyone else will need to go through some paperwork and an interview process.

is it okay for you to touch your own peen? idk. legally, i think so. ethically, of course not you'll go to hell. medically as long as it's not with your hands or face then the COVID-19 Virus cannot transmit itself into your own penile member. 

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

so i work on a cruise ship which the turnaround port is in Miami and we travel to Nassau, Bahamas and back... we had a meeting on how to prevent an outbreak if the virus got on board... the thing is, we have a plan to prevent an outbreak but we don't even have a plan to avoid it coming on board... i guess the screenings are simple interviews, no blood tests no nothing, checking passports doesn't really do any diference cause you can travel, for example, all over europe without your passport so... i tried to warn people on the meeting seeing that everybody was taking it so lighthearted and everybody kind of smirked and giggled at me and even told me to shut up cause i was trying to spread the panic... hope every last one of them gets the fucking shit for it... also, i still see people around washing hands just with water, and then touching tweezers that everybody uses in the crew mess to serve food, fucking retards... i feel like killing these people if the virus doesn't do it first...

Who.......who's going on cruises right now?