IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

12 hours ago, droid said:

We've had two drone gigs cancelled this week.

sorry to hear that. i saw today Alternating Current was cancelled. prob for the best though. most people are not going to be going out to gigs for the next couple of weeks at least

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Wondering how some of the Italian electronic musicians; the D'arcangelos, Bochum Welt, Alessandro Cortini, etc are faring in this lockdown

cortini recently finished a tour..a  few months ago i think. i saw it in portland and it was towards the end of it.  i follow him on instagram or twitter or somewhere and he seems to be doing fine.

there's many other musicians who are sort of screwed for the next several months. they're likely depending on income from EU touring to get them through the spring into summer and all that shit is being cancelled. so, gonna be rough for some people in many ways. 

i'm keeping my fingers dubiously crossed for the []pusher show here in april. fuck. hopefully the hazmat suit i ordered gets here in time. 

3 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

mostly springbreakers...

seems corona virus is least of your worries. those kids are probably vomiting the clap by day 3. 

22 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Douchebag Alex Jones selling scam toothpaste he claims cures the virus.  FFS already, can we banish him?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alex-jones-toothpaste-coronavirus_n_5e694142c5b6bd8156f0ce82

I read he was arrested today for drunk driving. :shrug:

• Like 1

sounds like Trump has coronavirus, he was short of breath and snorting like a pig (maybe he has swine flu :dadjoke:)

Edited by caze
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

also a player in the NBA tested positive.

https://www.cbssports.com/general/news/coronavirus-live-updates-nba-suspends-season-after-utah-jazz-player-tests-positive-for-covid-19/live/

btw: the guy in that sven henrich tweet is donald pickering- a master at pomposity. r.i.p. to that dude

40 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

He's banned all travel from Europe ?

for 30 days. hmm.. when's that squarepusher show..  oh it's  the 23rd of april. so beyond the 30 days window.   hmmm.. fingers crossed. 

Forrest Gump got the Covid, Trump most likely got the Covid from his breathing and coughing during his speech, NBA cancelled, and all flights (including cargo) from Europe are banned for 30 days. The economy is going to implode tomorrow and so many people are going to lose their jobs/income/housing. We are absolutely not ready for any of this and my work (healthcare) doesn't have a Covid-19 plan by the end of this week I'm bailing and going on EI.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Entorwellian said:

Forrest Gump got the Covid, Trump most likely got the Covid from his breathing and coughing during his speech, NBA cancelled, and all flights (including cargo) from Europe are banned for 30 days. The economy is going to implode tomorrow and so many people are going to lose their jobs/income/housing. We are absolutely not ready for any of this and my work (healthcare) doesn't have a Covid-19 plan by the end of this week I'm bailing and going on EI.

that joe rogan podcast is full of interesting info. it's a good interview. 

• Like 1

First my city gets its first case of Coronavirus, now Tom Hank's has got it.

Not sure just how worse it can get, but I might as well wait and see. Here's hoping my college doesn't shut down until Coronavirus quiets down.

11 minutes ago, Entorwellian said:

E3 cancelled, some NBA games w/ no fans, March Madness w/ no fans, people are not to visit their relatives in nursing homes, and we got 2 cases in my town today.  One woman was turned away w/o testing by doctor, only to return with the virus.  Kuwait banning all flights, Bahrain and Qatar have virus cases.  It's gonna be a shit show.  And Bernie just won't give up, I hope he doesn't destroy Biden's chances for his own idealism and ego.  But I understand they want a transparent primary, so as not to lose supprt among voters who might flip or stay home.  What if everyone is scared to go to the polls in November?

5 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

E3 cancelled, some NBA games w/ no fans, March Madness w/ no fans, people are not to visit their relatives in nursing homes, and we got 2 cases in my town today.  One woman was turned away w/o testing by doctor, only to return with the virus.  Kuwait banning all flights, Bahrain and Qatar have virus cases.  It's gonna be a shit show.  And Bernie just won't give up, I hope he doesn't destroy Biden's chances for his own idealism and ego.  But I understand they want a transparent primary, so as not to lose supprt among voters who might flip or stay home.  What if everyone is scared to go to the polls in November?

All the infected dead will rise from their grave in November to vote Republican

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Entorwellian said:

he already walked back on the cargo and says trade will not be affected.

• Burger 1