Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

If I do that, I’ll be homeless this time next month.

Not if you're still inside. Just lock the door.

Edited by Gocab
  • Burger 1

Posted (edited)

so i work on a cruise ship which the turnaround port is in Miami and we travel to Nassau, Bahamas and back... we had a meeting on how to prevent an outbreak if the virus got on board... the thing is, we have a plan to prevent an outbreak but we don't even have a plan to avoid it coming on board... i guess the screenings are simple interviews, no blood tests no nothing, checking passports doesn't really do any diference cause you can travel, for example, all over europe without your passport so... i tried to warn people on the meeting seeing that everybody was taking it so lighthearted and everybody kind of smirked and giggled at me and even told me to shut up cause i was trying to spread the panic... hope every last one of them gets the fucking shit for it... also, i still see people around washing hands just with water, and then touching tweezers that everybody uses in the crew mess to serve food, fucking retards... i feel like killing these people if the virus doesn't do it first...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Sad 2
  • Farnsworth 2

RIP MJ

4 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

so i work on a cruise ship and we had a meeting on how to prevent an outbreak if the virus got on board... the thing is, we don't even have a plan to avoid it coming on board... guess the screenings are simple interviews, no blood tests no nothing, checking passports doesn't really does any diference cause you can travel, for example, all over europe without your passport so... i tried to warn people on the meeting seeing that everybody was taking it lighthearted and everybody kind of smirked and giggled at me and even told me to shut up cause i was trying to spread the panic... hope every one of them gets the fucking infected for it... also, i still see people around washing hands just with water, and then touching tweezers that everybody uses in the crew mess to serve food, fucking retards... i feel like killing this people if the virus doesn't do it first...

R.I.P.

Wondering how some of the Italian electronic musicians; the D'arcangelos, Bochum Welt, Alessandro Cortini, etc are faring in this lockdown

1 hour ago, Soloman Tump said:

Is it ok to touch your peen?

Asking for a friend

it's okay to touch my peen, yes. for me at least. anyone else will need to go through some paperwork and an interview process.

is it okay for you to touch your own peen? idk. legally, i think so. ethically, of course not you'll go to hell. medically as long as it's not with your hands or face then the COVID-19 Virus cannot transmit itself into your own penile member. 

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

so i work on a cruise ship which the turnaround port is in Miami and we travel to Nassau, Bahamas and back... we had a meeting on how to prevent an outbreak if the virus got on board... the thing is, we have a plan to prevent an outbreak but we don't even have a plan to avoid it coming on board... i guess the screenings are simple interviews, no blood tests no nothing, checking passports doesn't really do any diference cause you can travel, for example, all over europe without your passport so... i tried to warn people on the meeting seeing that everybody was taking it so lighthearted and everybody kind of smirked and giggled at me and even told me to shut up cause i was trying to spread the panic... hope every last one of them gets the fucking shit for it... also, i still see people around washing hands just with water, and then touching tweezers that everybody uses in the crew mess to serve food, fucking retards... i feel like killing these people if the virus doesn't do it first...

Who.......who's going on cruises right now? 

Posted (edited)

Well this was educational and somewhat frightening 

Edited by yekker

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Who.......who's going on cruises right now? 

right now, mostly springbreakers...

Edited by Tim_J

12 hours ago, droid said:

We've had two drone gigs cancelled this week.

sorry to hear that. i saw today Alternating Current was cancelled. prob for the best though. most people are not going to be going out to gigs for the next couple of weeks at least

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Wondering how some of the Italian electronic musicians; the D'arcangelos, Bochum Welt, Alessandro Cortini, etc are faring in this lockdown

cortini recently finished a tour..a  few months ago i think. i saw it in portland and it was towards the end of it.  i follow him on instagram or twitter or somewhere and he seems to be doing fine.

there's many other musicians who are sort of screwed for the next several months. they're likely depending on income from EU touring to get them through the spring into summer and all that shit is being cancelled. so, gonna be rough for some people in many ways. 

i'm keeping my fingers dubiously crossed for the []pusher show here in april. fuck. hopefully the hazmat suit i ordered gets here in time. 

3 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

mostly springbreakers...

seems corona virus is least of your worries. those kids are probably vomiting the clap by day 3. 

7 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

mostly springbreakers...

RIP in peace amigo :catghost:

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

22 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Douchebag Alex Jones selling scam toothpaste he claims cures the virus.  FFS already, can we banish him?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alex-jones-toothpaste-coronavirus_n_5e694142c5b6bd8156f0ce82

I read he was arrested today for drunk driving. :shrug:

• Like 1

They just postponed an NBA game in Oklahoma City about 1 minute before it was set to tip off. Arena full of fans. That's unheard of.

• Confused 1

I may have just watched the first robot-delivered speech. That was odd as fuck.

Posted (edited)

sounds like Trump has coronavirus, he was short of breath and snorting like a pig (maybe he has swine flu :dadjoke:)

Edited by caze
  • Haha 1

He's banned all travel from Europe 😂

4 hours ago, Lada Laika said:

If I do that, I’ll be homeless this time next month.

No vacation/sick pay? That's whack man. Good luck to you.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

also a player in the NBA tested positive.

https://www.cbssports.com/general/news/coronavirus-live-updates-nba-suspends-season-after-utah-jazz-player-tests-positive-for-covid-19/live/

btw: the guy in that sven henrich tweet is donald pickering- a master at pomposity. r.i.p. to that dude