IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

Our supreme leader will make a statement tonight on French TV. Anyway, guess it’s too late since I’m feeling a bit sick since this morning at work, headaches and shit, great success France, 10 out of 10 !

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, Stickfigger said:

Can't get tissues anywhere tho ...

Also, this thread title is racist ?

How is it racist? Nearly all diseases are named after their origin of country

Ebola (named after an african river), Zika, Spanish Flu, Marburg disease, Norwalk Virus...

Are you some sort of Han supremacist?

@brian trageskin

Yes that’s possible, but to get tested in France you got to be a minister or a Soccer star so, too bad for my entourage. The way this country handle this shit is unbelievable, but remember best healthcare system in the world bla bla bla

Edited by d-a-m-o

2 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

@brian trageskin

Yes that’s possible, but to get tested in France you got to be a minister or a Soccer star so, too bad for my entourage. The way this country handle this shit is unbelievable, but remember best healthcare system in the world bla bla bla

as long as you don't have persisting symptoms, i see no reason to worry too much. unless you have health issues or you're a certain age

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, brian trageskin said:
11 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

@brian trageskin

as long as you don't have persisting symptoms, i see no reason to worry too much. unless you have health issues or you're a certain age

we'll see if it makes a comeback this autumn, then we can worry...

• Sad 1

Yes, you need to worry. You need to break the infection chain, everyone has to. Else health care systems will be overwhelmed and the country goes into lock down doom mode like Italy or China. Stop the virus here and right now. All of you.

9 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

we'll see if it makes a comeback this autumn, then we can worry...

There is no later in the year comeback. Scientist and doctors currently work under the premise that this does not take a summer break.

Edited by Psychotronic
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

That’s the point. I’m in good shape, no problem, but how the government hopes to stop the epidemic if people with no or low intensity symptoms spread this shit all over the place ?

edit : And without massive testing ?

Edited by d-a-m-o

16 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

That’s the point. I’m in good shape, no problem, but how the government hope to stop the epidemic if people with no or low intensity symptoms spread this shit all over the place ?

edit : And without massive testing ?

The government can't stop it. All humans need to proactively go into public shutdown themselves and reorganize their lifes and the life of the people that surround them. Look at the data from Hongkong and Taiwan.

Edited by Psychotronic
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

That’s the point. I’m in good shape, no problem, but how the government hope to stop the epidemic if people with no or low intensity symptoms spread this shit all over the place ?

i say wait and see

They renamed the beer? now shit is really getting out of hand!

• Thanks 2

it’s already everywhere. all you can do anywhere in the world is prepare for testing and treatment, try and slow the spread, and try to quarantine the most vulnerable (elderly/weakened persons). everything else is fucking bluster and overreaction that’s gonna be 100 times worse than the actual disease.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

Yeah, as psycho said, this is more about making sure to slow down the spread of the virus than it is about personal well-being. For most people (roughly 80%) it will be similar to having a flu. It's about those other people and making sure the healthcare system doesn't collapse under the demand. Especially this last point seems to fly over the heads of many people. 

• Like 2