IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

2 hours ago, zkom said:

This seems to be pretty country specific thing. In Finland they just recommend that if you have non-serious flu-like symptoms and are not in a risk group then just self-isolate and don't call the hotlines, they're too busy anyway.

That's what my state gov't is saying, too.

They're now down to no gatherings above 25 and estimating 5 weeks minimum of exponential increase.

1 minute ago, Soloman Tump said:

At what point do I start to think that panic buying is a legitimate strategy for the continuity of my family.

When you see military in the streets.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Entorwellian said:

Still, in times like these it's probably best to just stick to the official news instead of spreading articles that make people feel even more worried and frightened. If you look long enough you can always find an article that describes things as being even more terrible than the previous article.

8 minutes ago, Squee said:

Still, in times like these it's probably best to just stick to the official news instead of spreading articles that make people feel even more worried and frightened. If you look long enough you can always find an article that describes things as being even more terrible than the previous article.

Fair enough.

This all seems very IDM. Do we even need a most IDM 2020? Can we just start working on the compilation?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

If anyone wants the real facts about coronavirus and what is going to happen I can forward you all the best insider info from my resident's association Whatsapp group. These people are the leading experts.

Sho!

10 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

Pictures fleets of Monsieur Hulots.

Russia doesn’t seem that affected. Current 93. Cripes.

i'm sure we're getting good info out of russia.  

• Haha 3

Canada closing borders to all that are not citizens or permanent residents. 

also the US is exempt from the ban lol ?‍♂️ 

https://calgarysun.com/news/national/trudeau-to-announce-restrictions-on-international-flights/wcm/6e3648a8-4c60-4356-9e84-728f0f58be12

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Sad 1

All of NJ schools have shut down. Doing this work from home thing full-time as well as being an at home teacher is not going so well. This is insane.

6 minutes ago, jules said:

All of NJ schools have shut down. Doing this work from home thing full-time as well as being an at home teacher is not going so well. This is insane.

Same here - all schools K-12 in Alberta are closed. Universities (I think most of them) are transitioning to an all online format temporarily.