IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

3 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

I'm preemptively covering myself in my roommate's dog's poopoos to help combat the virus

can you ship me some i don’t have a dog or a roommate and running out of neighbor’s dog’s shit

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

Right? 

Oops - it was a typo sorry (I’m on my phone). I fixt it now, good catch :).

I meant closing borders to all that are not citizens or permanent residents. International didn’t belong in that sentence!

also I’m reading now that the US is exempt from the ban which makes no bloody sense, the US is a hotbed right now.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Current rumors for France is 45 days of full lockdown, starting Wednesday 8am. Not saying it as a prophecy, might be totall BS... quite curious to see imminent reality check with equally as imminent Macron's speech.

Tried to work from home today, teaching electronic music production to 18 students via streaming / chat for such a long period is going to be a fucking nightmare :D

Having my 5yo step son slowly losing his sanity because of the lockdown / curfew in the same flat is going to be fun too...

Edited by Nil
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Yo yo, I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread or the "board games" one, but while scratching my balls in my self-isolation, I came up with a simple 2-player game called CORONALINE. You only need a piece of paper, a pencil and 2 marker pens.

Check out the simple instructions here:

https://imgur.com/a/YqfmPUL

• Like 3

I just finished a set of nightshifts and now I am feeling a bit under the weather. Can't be sure if corona or just normal run-down from doing 7 nights in a row. 

The thing is, self isolating is pointless where I am. I live in a 7 bed flat. I share a kitchen and 2 bathrooms with 6 other people...

• Sad 1

Yeah not really self isolation then really. Unless you get a hot plate and shit bucket for the room lol

Not sure what you can even do in that situation tbh, hope your roomies aren’t going to pubs and parties etc. If you all social distance as best you can?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Grocery store by me was full of people. TP and meats all wiped out. No pasta. Some people were keeping their distance from one another and being civil. And there were loads of people filling their dishes from an open salad bar. It feels like this is going to go from a toilet paper joke to martial law in 1 week.

Edited by jules
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

not pointless at all... 7 of you infected vs you going around outside and farting on people getting more than 7 people infected. thing about it for like a second

even if the other 6 are still going outside?

I'm glad I'm not in the US, those guys are nuts. 

It'll be a bloodbath I tell you

Edited by Gocab
  • Like 2
  • Burger 1

just to be clear, that pseudo french lockdown is once again an half assed measure. Blue collars can't work from home and there's loads of them in France, we gonna spread this shit like wild fire...

You know I just hope the vulture advisors of the 'elites' will not come up with an idea to push some shady agendas while we're all preoccupied with this.... I mean it's like a perfect storm...

The black market/gig economy is huge in London, will be interesting to see what happens when those people start going hungry.  I'm not too worried as I have a guard cat.

Edit: Guard cat is hiding in cupboard in isolation.  Not coming out.  When I asked what she was intending to eat, she replied 'probably your face in about 2 weeks time.'

Edited by kakapo