IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

4 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

lol. i was expecting responses like this. always apologising for obvious xenophobia and racism without seeing it for what it really is aren't we.

i'll pm you with the full story

lol well...no, im not. you hardly even know who i am, how can u even make a statement like that lmao

i just see this "X is the same people who X" and i just think...how can you possibly know this? have you spoken to them? 

Edited by Bodhidharma

26 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

ffs i didn't even want to post this stuff here but i knew someone would play the boring centrist "well actually" card when i'm talking about the racism i see in my own country.

why are you acting like asking somebody to give evidence is something so out of the ordinary and wrong to do and should be castigated for it? you were the one that said it mate not me lmao. if you say something, expect to back it up. if you hadnt have given me any evidence then how could i possibly have known theyre the same group of people? also telling me to stfu lmfao? idk what kind of discussion ur trying to have but its not conducive to one that champions civility and the pursuit of knowledge. cant think of any examplesoff the top of my head with the same people who x thing. think of it this way, if you hadn't have messaged that guy, or checked out any of their profiles or whatever, and you made that statement and i asked about it, would you really be able to look me in the eyes  pixels and truthfully answer "yes they are"...obviously not, 

Edited by Bodhidharma
  • Haha 1

This should be a game show. Various racist clips from competing countries. Audience votes, contestants have to guess which clips the audience will choose as most racist etc. Like a (more) depressing version of family feud.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nah. This is not a rolling lol. More like a serial infrequent recurring lol. You can't have a rolling lol if it takes more than an hour for the next lol. Perhaps in a care unit for demented grandpas it would.

• Like 2

On 1/31/2020 at 5:29 PM, Mesh Gear Fox said:

there's been an increase in "oi nah fully close our borders can't risk this coronah virus thing" sentiment among racists and bogans here who seem to know very little about the virus and refer to all chinese as "asians". for example facebook pages like "protest to close our borders to stop coronavirus from reaching australia" where the profile pic is an aussie flag. obviously i understand being concerned about stopping the spread of the virus, but it's very telling that these are the same people who harp on about muslim immigration  tearing apart the fabric of society etc. very obviously just using it to push their own agenda. i can imagine this is happening everywhere but the uniquely australian flavour is just....mwoah!! :cisfor:

Well they already want closed borders, so this is just an excuse to continue converting oxygen into CO2 while pretending to say something different.

Edited by Brisbot