M m m my Corona(virus)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BCM said:

yeah stop going on about muscles you fucking weirdos

mmmm manly man muscles. Certainly more interesting than this... colon.. virus.. thing

14 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

T levels in this thread have gone through the roof

More likely, T levels have plummetted since like... everything seems to lower T when it comes to working out and all the crap surrounding it.

Edited by Brisbot

there's been an increase in "oi nah fully close our borders can't risk this coronah virus thing" sentiment among racists and bogans here who seem to know very little about the virus and refer to all chinese as "asians". for example facebook pages like "protest to close our borders to stop coronavirus from reaching australia" where the profile pic is an aussie flag. obviously i understand being concerned about stopping the spread of the virus, but it's very telling that these are the same people who harp on about muslim immigration  tearing apart the fabric of society etc. very obviously just using it to push their own agenda. i can imagine this is happening everywhere but the uniquely australian flavour is just....mwoah!! :cisfor:

• Facepalm 1

Corona has claimed almost 2.5% as many people wordwide as died in car accidents in the month of January in the USA in 2010 (the most recent year I could easily find numbers for), clearly we're all doomed.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

but it's very telling that these are the same people who harp on about muslim immigration  tearing apart the fabric of society etc.

are they? where did they also post their thoughts about muslim immigration?

1 minute ago, Bodhidharma said:

are they? where did they also post their thoughts about muslim immigration?

lol. i was expecting responses like this. always apologising for obvious xenophobia and racism without seeing it for what it really is aren't we.

i'll pm you with the full story

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

lol. i was expecting responses like this. always apologising for obvious xenophobia and racism without seeing it for what it really is aren't we.

i'll pm you with the full story

lol well...no, im not. you hardly even know who i am, how can u even make a statement like that lmao

i just see this "X is the same people who X" and i just think...how can you possibly know this? have you spoken to them? 

Edited by Bodhidharma

yes i did actually speak to them. i messaged one of the pages and called them out for their bullshit. i pissed the guy off and he tried to call me. we finally spoke, and he said things to the effect of "so what if i just don't want those asians here" and called me a gender neutral poof and things like that.

https://imgur.com/a/9OFQrWa

i pretended to be mike nolan from big lez and he bought it, said to me "mate, i can hear you're a real aussie". so that explains my final comment before blocking (the pics are in the wrong order)

ffs i didn't even want to post this stuff here but i knew someone would play the boring centrist "well actually" card when i'm talking about the racism i see in my own country.

here's the exact page i was talking about, feel free to message them and try to get their real thoughts on the situation

edit: dont want to link it in case the mouth breather proves to be slightly wise about the internets. just search for 'protest australian borders coronavirus' and it will probably come up.

now maybe you should stfu and listen to an australian that knows about their own country its brand of deadshit racists and the unique ways they dogwhistle to other racists. you can either do that, or end up apologising and enabling those very racists.

Edited by Mesh Gear Fox
  • Like 1

if you don't think these are the same bogans who complain about muslim immigration, just go to one of the many "have a rant australia" type groups there are on fb and witness yourself the people who are more than willing to link this to their general anti-immigration agenda. ffs it shouldn't be up to me to prove to you that racist deadshit bogans exist in my own country.

26 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

ffs i didn't even want to post this stuff here but i knew someone would play the boring centrist "well actually" card when i'm talking about the racism i see in my own country.

why are you acting like asking somebody to give evidence is something so out of the ordinary and wrong to do and should be castigated for it? you were the one that said it mate not me lmao. if you say something, expect to back it up. if you hadnt have given me any evidence then how could i possibly have known theyre the same group of people? also telling me to stfu lmfao? idk what kind of discussion ur trying to have but its not conducive to one that champions civility and the pursuit of knowledge. cant think of any examplesoff the top of my head with the same people who x thing. think of it this way, if you hadn't have messaged that guy, or checked out any of their profiles or whatever, and you made that statement and i asked about it, would you really be able to look me in the eyes  pixels and truthfully answer "yes they are"...obviously not, 

Edited by Bodhidharma
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

mate, unreal. i'm telling you about the racism in my country. you chime in with a "well actually". of course i'm going to be pissed off. i'm telling you what i've seen and experienced and you're doubting me and telling me you don't believe me. the truth is you don't understand.

like i am describing a very specific, bogan-y type of behaviour here that has associations with patriotism and nationalism. i don't think it's a stretch to suggest that these people are xenophobes if their main solution to the coronavirus is shutting down the borders despite the fact that australia already has incredibly strict border security and we're already screening people. seriously, just creep bogan / redneck australian facebook. it's not my job to prove these people exist, they're everywhere, but i am describing how it manifests here specifically.

Edited by Mesh Gear Fox
  • Like 1

EPpjf1xVUAAiwa_?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 2

2 hours ago, whosebrian said:

ugh.

It's a commonly accepted fact in the US that Australians are more racist than we are. Or rather "rycist."

• Like 2
  • Burger 2

20 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

T levels in this thread have gone through the roof

It's making me have the hotts for the therapist

18 hours ago, Braintree said:

It's a commonly accepted fact in the US that Australians are more racist than we are. Or rather "rycist."

i want to argue this but unfortunately the rednecks in our country really do a lot of heavy lifting for all the "rycists" here.

sydney and melbourne are less racist than most parts of the US, and together they are nearly 1/2 of our country's population. not saying there aren't racists there, but it's far less obvious. xenophobia is the status quo in rural areas, in all forms. anything that is slightly different to our way of life = bad because i don't understand it. so most of the people who think immigration is bad and ruining our way of life live in places with zero immigration and most have never actually talked to a muslim person (a fact they would take pride in). most people who think there's so fancy lgbt agenda would live in areas with zero gay culture and zero visibility for gay people. that's just how xenophobia works.

• Like 5

This should be a game show. Various racist clips from competing countries. Audience votes, contestants have to guess which clips the audience will choose as most racist etc. Like a (more) depressing version of family feud.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

lol

lol

lol

Edited by ambergonk

Time to dog up, dog (they protect against Terminators, too)

IMG_1619.JPG

Dude, you broke the Coronavirus / racism lol