Sign in to follow this  
sisforawesome

ELON MUSK - DON'T DOUBT UR VIBE

Elon has definitely been lurking YLC; I hear Mozex all over this 

Edited by Stickfigger
  • Like 6

On 2/6/2020 at 8:19 AM, user said:

You honestly think this is great? So if you heard this on bandcamp you’d buy it straight away and post a thread about it here and share it with your friends etc? Most of WATMM has a stick up their arse re electronic music? Have you visited any of the disco/techno/dnb/guilty pleasures threads? Groupthink? Who uses that term in a thread about some track? Could I have used any more question marks? Does it make come across like a total dick? 
tbh I think this track couldve been a lot worse and grimes definitely had a hand in this but it’s just not good, there’s way too many snare rolls that build to nothing, the production is mediocre and sounds way too plasticky, the vocal is way too timid. There should at least have been some weird vocal or synth or drum freak out in this track somewhere to make it believable. Now it just sounds like the mantra of someone who’s had a total mental breakdown at some festival because their gf just broke up with them and they’ve been awake for 3 days straight and now they’re walking around the campsite naked, covered in their own shit muttering “dont doubt ur vibe” to themselves. That’s what it sounds like to me anyway. Ymmv 

responses like this are why i write the things i write. thanks friend 😁

i'll try n give you some kind of response though: yes many watmmers have a stick up their arse about anything 'new'. this is an observable trend and has been lampooned before. also there are a lot of negative nellies who like to be grumpy and the idea of an upbeat song like this annoys them. NOT EVERYONE. just the general response you can expect though.

Edited by Mesh Gear Fox

it's a funny meme track like that kanye track with lil pump but it's just like that one it's total trash

• Thanks 1

rip harambe was much better tbh, should have stuck to soundcloud rap and not pivoted into trance

I just saw the cosmic rave train in the sky and i will never doubt my vibe again

• Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

Posted (edited)

This is artistically bankrupt.  I do like the bouncy synth bass that comes in for approximately 10 seconds at the end (maybe it was happening earlier too, just not highlighted enough for me to pay it any mind over the insipid beat/vocal etc.)

I like him as a tech mogul/celeb personality tho.  But plz stop doing this, Elon.

Sometimes it's good to doubt ur vibe.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

there’s so much good music out there that doesn’t get any attention at all and y’all still bumping this asshole billionaire’s literal afternoon hobby turd. for the lulz. go browse through EKT or deep dive on Bandcamp ya buncha dinguses. 

/grump rant

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

yeah sorry for the bump guys, i saw the starlink satellites pas above my house yesterday night and i was pretty impressed :lol:

Edited by Ivan Ooze

1 hour ago, auxien said:

there’s so much good music out there that doesn’t get any attention at all and y’all still bumping this asshole billionaire’s literal afternoon hobby turd. for the lulz. go browse through EKT or deep dive on Bandcamp ya buncha dinguses. 

/grump rant

Bump

Be the light that radiates eternal love and don't doubt your vibe :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1