IGNORED

Global Communication - 76:14 / Pentamerous Metamorphosis / Singles, Remixes, Unreleased Bonus Tracks Reissue [Official]

hayhook

7 minutes ago, hayhook said:

Fucking Blerp.  Today they changed the Transmissions page.

It no longer says WAV/FLAC included...

What bloody skullduggery is this, I splurged on the vinyl because of the accompanying digitals. Cancellations are in order.

10 hours ago, dcom said:

What bloody skullduggery is this, I splurged on the vinyl because of the accompanying digitals. Cancellations are in order.

Ugh. Bit of a cliche round these parts, but man. This might be the last time I order from Bleep. Glad I got the CDs so that I can (eventually… very eventually, once they make it to this side of the pond), get files onto my phone and computer. But wow. Def bought it planning to DL the files ASAP, as was advertised.

12 hours ago, dcom said:

Cancelled mine. I'm done ordering from Blerp now.]

I'll just pick up the CD set somewhere else. I don't really *need* the vinyl.

9 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Update: check your bleep accounts, mine had the Transmissions sampler in downloads now.

That's been there for a while now.

Edited by Jamesqdot

Has the vinyl actually shipped yet for anyone? I keep seeing Mark retweeting Bleep's updates saying "shipping now" but I've got no dispatch notices as of yet.

1 hour ago, Ger Coffey said:

Some more vinyl on sale this morning on Bleep lads. 

Yeah, probably because people have cancelled their order (me included) due to the digitals getting rescinded from the release. Bah, humbug.

On 8/29/2020 at 4:35 AM, Rubin Farr said:

The digital rights should have been worked out before preorders ever went live.  GC seem to get ahead of themselves once in a while.

There was always only rights to "physical format" and not digital, from Sony.

The problem is Bleep knew this, but still put out their misleading description saying the physical orders came with WAV/FLAC, and know it was misleading/false advertising because they changed it after the original release date, after everyone complained (and all the boxsets had sold).

This is on Bleep, not GC. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/24/2020 at 4:27 AM, NI64 said:

I'll turn in my WATMM card for this, but I've actually never listened to Global Communication before. I'm half tempted to blindly buy this and have it be my first real exposure. 

That's what I did, and zero regrets over here. Some lovely music that is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IDEM said:

That's what I did, and zero regrets over here. Some lovely music that is.

These are their other 2 collaborative albums, both classics IMO:

https://www.discogs.com/Reload-A-Collection-Of-Short-Stories/master/17159

https://www.discogs.com/Jedi-Knights-New-School-Science/master/16447

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hayhook said:

https://www.mixcloud.com/hayhook/

My Mixcloud is pretty much solely dedicated to all things Pritchard/Middleton/Global Communication/Reload/Jedi Knights/Link & E621/Secret Ingredients/Evolution/Universal Language if anyone needs a catch up. 

I can confirm these mixes are most excellent.

• Like 2