IGNORED

Rob pls

in Attenborough's voice:

"We can witness here a rare event; an ancient tribe of knob twiddlers and vinyl cultivists attempt to summon one of their gods by chanting his name in various forms. Their well-being and prosperity depends on the favor and mercy of their great Pantheon. The gathering invites many, but mostly men, as they share their delight in amusing each other with various creative mantras and chants. This has never been documented before, as the tribe usually comprises of recluses, and sages of their crafts and arts, marginalized by their wider society, who prefer more mundane, and easily accessible forms of entertainment."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 2

Hi, so i got dank memer onto my server however i found that the pls rob and pls bankrob is literally tearing my server apart. I have a billion times done pls disable rob and pls disable bankrob and even pls disable steal but it wont work, pls help as i dont want my server to become a ww3 simulator

1 hour ago, cichlisuite said:

in Attenborough's voice:

"We can witness here a rare event; an ancient tribe of knob twiddlers and vinyl cultivists attempt to summon one of their gods by chanting his name in various forms. Their well-being and prosperity depends on the favor and mercy of their great Pantheon. The gathering invites many, but mostly men, as they share their delight in amusing each other with various creative mantras and chants. This has never been documented before, as the tribe usually comprises of recluses, and sages of their crafts and arts, marginalized by their wider society, who prefer more mundane, and easily accessible forms of entertainment."

walking fighting GIF by Cheezburger

sjon and blob, gods of idm spotted in the wild, in their fight for dominance over the idm holy land

Fffff, if these guys set their minds to it, they'll release hundreds of hours of sessions, given their productivity in recent history. Need to set some money aside to instabuy their bleepstore collections. This gonna be years worth of listening material....

/headsplodes

On 3/17/2020 at 10:50 AM, goDel said:

Fffff, if these guys set their minds to it, they'll release hundreds of hours of sessions, given their productivity in recent history. Need to set some money aside to instabuy their bleepstore collections. This gonna be years worth of listening material....

/headsplodes

Hmm...