If you could only listen to 1.

YEK

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, thumbass said:

I wouldn't say boc because their output isn't that big

Personally I'd say either Squarepusher or Clark

if u get to include all of the old tunes then I think its more than clark surely? 

maybe not 

10 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

if u get to include all of the old tunes then I think its more than clark surely? 

maybe not 

It depends on if you include unreleased material.

Also I find myself more often in a Clark mood. Boc is too special lol

Aphex - been listening for years and It still feels I like I’m listening to something new when I play some of the tracks that I’ve heard again n again 

Nick Drake maybe? Would miss synths like hell after a while though.. BOC? ae isn't very comfy when it comes to being stranded on an island on example. even if the image of someone sipping on a coconut by a beach blasting ae_live is pretty fun

Prob Pusher'. The first idmzez artist I found (by accident) while looking for a trance song back when I was a wee lad like 12 years old. So some nostalgia/sentimental value there + somewhat varied output keeps things interesting.

Would be a very tough choice. Might pick Wham!/George Michael, as I enjoy almost every track he made, and a few different desert-island friendly styles in there, from sunny boppers to armchair ballads.

Autechre, Radiohead, JS Bach, Ella Fitzgerald and possibly Crowded House are some others I'd consider, all desert island faves of mine. Anyone else I'd probably get sick of after a while, but could hack it with those as well.

Archived