IGNORED

New arca live on NTS right now

d-a-m-o

6 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Has her stuff always been trans / non-binary themed?  I liked the first few abstract releases but never saw the person behind it.

Openly gay since forever. Came out as trans a few years ago.

Fun story: A old class friend of my wife came over around the time of his previous album, he's got some mental issues and we were watching some youtube vids. I put on that clip from arca were he gets pierced in the bumhole by a bull and her friend looked with his eyes wide open, stood up and yelled THAT'S SATANIC! and he stormed out of the house. We never heard from him again

7 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Haven't heard it yet but is this one with vocals emoji848.png ? Hope not 2 many... prefer the stuff like on xen and mutant.
Yo guys got me seriously hyyyype, can't wait to check it when i'm home

only a couple of tracks with vocals and they where p good imo

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

will defo get this one ! how was the last album ? was all over her first two LPs but skipped the third one because of first single...

Different. More mellow with a kind of an orchestral vibe. Lot of singing. Castration Saunter and Whip sounds like his older stuff, IMO. 
Be sure to check out the Stretch ep’s. Nice fucked up hop-hop vibe.

7 hours ago, scumtron said:

Different. More mellow with a kind of an orchestral vibe. Lot of singing. Castration Saunter and Whip sounds like his older stuff, IMO. 
Be sure to check out the Stretch ep’s. Nice fucked up hop-hop vibe.

Yes the two stretch EPs are great, same thing with his &&&&& beat tape ( look like this @@@@@ is the sequel ) can’t wait to buy it tomorrow and blast it !

now this is how you drop an album and it sounds like everything i ever wished for ?

Got a day off tommorrowz and some friends coming over, i'm gonna blast the shit out of our brains with this one

Archived