IGNORED

New arca live on NTS right now

d-a-m-o

35 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

Looks like it will be streaming platform only, fuck it, give me a download !

lol that seriously ruined my day :catsuicide: arca pls

luckely on tweeter she says that's its just a single and that the year isn't over yet ?

BUUUUMP

this thing obliterates everything and makes your favorite producer shit his pants under the table

i'm on a friggin idm forum and only few people on here are jizzing all over this, what in the HELLFUCK yo guys?

1,29euro for more then an hour of gantz geil and maybe more music coming this year ❤️

I got mixed feelings on this one. It has some super solid parts, especially after the 40 minute mark. But alot of it feels very much like Arca on auto-pilot to me. Nothing super new coming from it. That feeling is strengthened by how many times she samples herself on this. Like god damn, I counted 4 times. It was super distracting and I really didn't like it.

I got mixed feelings on this one. It has some super solid parts, especially after the 40 minute mark. But alot of it feels very much like Arca on auto-pilot to me. Nothing super new coming from it. That feeling is strengthened by how many times she samples herself on this. Like god damn, I counted 4 times. It was super distracting and I really didn't like it.
BoOO

God why is the art for this release so bad. Arca has a reputation for having amazing art, but this releases art is awful. Tempted to use one of Jesse Kandas old pieces that wasn't used for a release as the art for my computer.

15 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

BUUUUMP

this thing obliterates everything and makes your favorite producer shit his pants under the table

i'm on a friggin idm forum and only few people on here are jizzing all over this, what in the HELLFUCK yo guys?

1,29euro for more then an hour of gantz geil and maybe more music coming this year ❤️

So much this. Release is dope as fuck ! And I love the nightmarish artwork, on some Marilyn Manson shit !

• 4 weeks later...

Archived