Lamental EP

d-a-m-o

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, phudoshin said:

The metz track.... twas pusher all along

Rich and Tom are just one person!

Jokes aside, this track is just fantastic. Also loving the new album. Teminal Slam is mindblowing!!!

On 3/3/2020 at 9:46 AM, yekker said:

Is the ep title french for The Mental ? ?

Not exactly, that would be "le mental". The EP title is close to "lamentable" however, meaning "pathetic".

By the way is there a mistake on the bleepstore? My download of the "high tempo reinterpretation" of Detroit People Mover has the same duration as the album version!

28 minutes ago, Stock said:

Not exactly, that would be "le mental". The EP title is close to "lamentable" however, meaning "pathetic".

By the way is there a mistake on the bleepstore? My download of the "high tempo reinterpretation" of Detroit People Mover has the same duration as the album version!

Lament means to mourn someone doesn't it? 

14 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Like this?

image.png

well, that only speeds it up, so it ends up sounding a bit weird. just pitching it up like you would with a record : )

• 4 weeks later...

3 more days til digital quarantine boogie time !!!

Avec Batterie just gets better and better.  @Joyrex no arguments on your point, although that latest Lorenzo Senni track is giving it a run for its money, i recommend checking that one out>>

Spoiler

11 hours ago, markedone said:

3 more days til digital quarantine boogie time !!!

Avec Batterie just gets better and better.  @Joyrex no arguments on your point, although that latest Lorenzo Senni track is giving it a run for its money, i recommend checking that one out>>

Hide contents

That is a lovely track indeed - didn't deliver the emotional gut punch Avec Batterie did for me, but still very lovely.

Archived