IGNORED

Lamental EP

d-a-m-o

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, thumbass said:

It's out

It says to check our account if we pre-ordered be up a hello - do we get the full release or just 2 trax? It's not april 10th here yet.

Nice little e.p, think i prefer vibe of this than the album tbh

Sound giving it away for people that bought the album, the IDM super stars really coming through for us during this lockdown (just awaiting something from the BOC bros! ? )

On 4/10/2020 at 4:28 PM, cloud capture said:

dope, didn't know it would be free on bleep with previous purchase of album.  Great surprise for the weekend.

So is this only if you bought the album on Bleep or on the Squarepusher Bleep store? Because I see nothing in my Bleep account ...

So is this only if you bought the album on Bleep or on the Squarepusher Bleep store? Because I see nothing in my Bleep account ...
Bought the album on squarepush bleepstore. Log in there with yer bleep account and you should be able 2 download

1 minute ago, Ivan Ooze said:
2 hours ago, rhmilo said:

Bought the album on squarepush bleepstore. Log in there with yer bleep account and you should be able 2 download

No, I bought the album in a regular store and downloaded the digitals off Bleep. No soup for me, I guess.

3 hours ago, rhmilo said:

I pre-ordered the original album on Bleep(not squarepusher bleep) and received all the free tracks leading up to the album & this ep as a gift.  Even though I bought the vinyl I still have both versions of ep in my download list(free 5 track and vinyl 4 track versions)

edit: whoops just saw that you purchased album in store

Archived