ghost cell V by Sanjuro77

Fifth year of my annual generative experiments.

Featuring TR606 QS, Nord G2, Organelle, PreenFM2, Future Retro Zillion, Microcell, Morphagene, 0-Coast & laptop.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By justanotheruser
      Album entirely recorded using archaic recording devices. 
      Any thoughts? 
    • By justanotheruser
      I would like to share with you, beautiful people, my very first album release: "ReconoɔǝЯ".

The following is an attempt at creating a “palindromic” record, meaning that it can be listened to from both sides: “(..) an attempt to materialize the backs and forths of life (…) It is music without a starting corner, but it takes the idea of a corner and turns it into a circle. The idea of the beginning being repeated at the end and the end at the beginning…”.

Entirely recorded using archaic recording devices, such as Sony TC250, Fostex X18, Walkmans, among them.

Hope you guys enjoy it. Love you all ♥

https://uisato.bandcamp.com/album/recono
    • By dcom
      Crunchy-glitchy melodic electronics harking back to early 2000s IDM. Highly recommended.
    • By dcom
      A new Asymmetrical Head, back after 6+ years of retirement.
    • By dcom
      Pleasant and interesting electronics from Modal_Plane with Sara Goodman, a bit heavy on the spoken word yet musically compelling enough to keep things together. Semi-Little-Fluffy-Clouds-Orby but with a wider conceptual range. While you're at it, check the rest of the label out, too.